39. You're mine

NA: Pls guys don't forget to vote! Have a good reading and I love y'all!♥️ if you have twitter pls dm me! @LivingInHardinIG

Josephine's Pov

My heart and my soul are his now.
I'm literally his.

I feel so free and weightless like when I float in the ocean while I'm doing surf or like a plume.
I feel like girl that just confessed her feelings to his crush and he said that is the same for him and he asked for a date.

Last night was the most amazing night of my life.
He was so gentle and he paid attention to not go faster.
I still can feel his lips on mine and his kisses on my skin.

I feel like the most happiest women in the world in this moment, because my first time was like I always dreamed.
I'm not gonna lie, it hurts but the feeling after the orgasm it feels like heaven.
We spent the whole night to cuddle, kiss and talking.

I look at him and he really looks like an angel.
Is amazing how now while our clothes are on the floor I'm not afraid to show him my naked body.
I feel so loved.
I never be loved by someone that it's not part of my family member.
I think everyone deserves to feel on their skin this feeling. Feel loved is the most pleasant feeling ever and makes you appreciate more your life.

Hero last night told me that he have feelings for me.
I really wanted to say that I'm truly and madly in love with him but I was scared.
Is too early for the "I love you"?
But is normal that we're in love, I mean, we just had sex last night, that it's not only a physical thing.
No I really feel more closer and comfortable to him.

Last night he kissed me every time that he saw the pain on my face. I really can't understand how I ended to be his girlfriend.
He is so perfect. He is the boyfriend that every girl wants to have to their entire life.
But I have to be honest I never thought to be related to a guy like him, I hate cigarettes, and he smokes. I really didn't get the far away relationship and he lives in England and I live in Australia. I don't like to drink alcohol much and he gets drunk sometimes.
I don't use to go to night clubs often while he is goes every weekend.
He loves dogs and I love cats but I appreciate dogs more till I met Diesel.

If wasn't for After and Anna I'll never meet Hero. Only think about the possibility to not meet him it takes my breathe away.
Now he is a dependence for me, like the cigarettes for him.

«Good morning.» he says looking at me smiling.
God he is so gorgeous.
«Good morning.» I say running my fingers through his hair.
«The best good morning ever.» he says still smiling.
I take his arm, I get closer to him.
«One of the many mornings that we will spend together.» I says.
«I really wish to spend ever mornings of 356 like this.» he says while I place his arm around my shoulders.
«You're using me like a Teddy bear?» he asks laughing.
«Yep. I'm to old for my old dolls.» I say caressing his cheek with the fingertips.
«How you're feeling?» he asks caressing my naked back with his fingertips.