65. Forehead kiss

Hero's Pov

«What's going on?» Jo asks me checking on me.
Of course she heard me breathing so noisily.
«No nothing. I can't remember... is your sister coming too?» I ask her taking out last suitcase.
«I think so. I hope so. I don't want to let Isabelle drive honestly.» she says putting the cap and the sunglasses on before get to the exit of LAX.
I roll my eyes and then she caught me.
«Wait, are you afraid to meet Kath?» she asks trying to not laugh at me.
«Of course I am! She is your sister.» I say and her face expression gets more softer.
«But you already met her! » she says caressing my cheek quickly and looking at me so confused.
«Yeah.» I say.
«So what's the problem?» she asks and then start to run.
I look at Jo and Isabelle hugging and I'm feeling literally like in a film.
They really love each other so much.
I also take her suitcase and I reach them.
Jo is hugging Isabella so cautiously.
«I still can believe it. You're gonna be a mommy.» Jo says caressing Isabella's tummy.
I can see the change already, I think she at the end of the second month but I don't know...I can feel it.
Isabelle smiles at her excited friend and the hugs me.
«Im so happy to see you again!» she says.
I look around and I can't see Katherine around.
«Me too and congratulations for the baby.» I say caressing her back.
«Bells where is Kath?» Jo asks when I get out from the hug.
«Oh, she's shooting right now. She will be at home for dinner.» she says.
I let go a breath of relief.
«Wait, you drove here?» Jo asks with a criminal look in her eyes.
«Yes, what's the problem?!» Isabelle asks looking at Jo so innocently.
«Oh Gosh, please don't start with that!» she yells unblocking the car doors using the remote.
«No, you, don't start!» Jo yells back.
«Wow where is this coming from?» I ask looking at the black Range Rover.
«It's rental.» Isabelle explains to me.
«Let me do it.» I say taking also Jo's suitcase and put it on the car.
«Thanks baby.» she says kissing my shoulder and then I smile. She did it in front of her best friend.
«Bells give me the keys.» Jo says while I'm closing the trunk door.
«Can I drive ?» I ask so Jo passes the keys to me.
«Remember that here it's not like England and that there is a lot of traffic.» Jo whispers to me while I'm putting my seatbelt on.
I smile at her looking at the smirk on her face.
I want to kiss her so bad but, Jo told me what Isabelle is going through, so I don't want make her feel lonely.
«Thank you for reminding me that.» I say smirking her back.
«Your welcome.» she says still messing with me.

When we get to home we eat and then I go to take a shower while they go to do some shopping. Jo needed some time with her friend and I get that.
So I go in the backyard and then lay on the grass enjoying the amazing LA sunrises.
I missed Los Angels weather but I'll never leave London to move here. I'm too attached to England to do that.
I already miss Diesel, I don't want to immagine how fun it will be if he was here.

I text to Shane to tell him that I'm in town and invite him to come over.
«You man I missed you so much.» Shane says doing our handshake.
He's wearing a Kobe Bryant basketball shirt, black skinny jeans and Jordan's at his feet.
Also they way LA people wear make you feel that you're in a complete other world.
I like American style.
«I missed you too man! I see that you kept your promise.» I say looking at the PlayStation on his hands.
«I always keep my promises, let's go to plug this to the tv.» Shane says.
So we go to the living room and we setup all the stuff for a fifa match.
«Where is Jo?» Shane asks looking around.
«Oh she hang out with Isabelle.» I say setting our names and picking the teams.
«Okay, so, bro be easy on me, I play only NBA. I've never played FIFA.» Shane says something that I could immagine. Here in America everybody underrates football.
Shane never played Fifa before but he is really good at it. Yeah, the first match was a disaster, I won 9 to 1 but after he gave me a really hard play.