50. Hero Fiennes-Tiffin's propriety

🎶-Crowded Room by Selena Gomez (ft. 6Black)

Hero's Pov

When we're at the restaurant I move the chair for her and after I sit on mine.
She looks flawless as always.
I saw her driving for the first time and she was so damn sexy.
I don't know if I'm wrong but I find her more woman and independent.

The waitress take our commands and after I start the discussion.
«So you saw that Jaden right?» I finally ask that damn question that I was wondering from days.
«No no no no, let's start from the beginning. Can you explain me you behavior please? Because I don't get it.» she says.
So I sit better on the chair and I start.
«I know baby, I was a hoe. I was so drunk and I know. It's not a good explanation and excuse to leave your girlfriend alone for five hours.» I say while I say her getting more softer.
«I let you go to that bar because I know that you don't feel so comfortable when I get to the club with my friends. You're that type of person that likes to drink a good glass of wine, stay at home and cuddle. And I get that.» I say while the waitress put on the table or plates.
«No Hero. You are in the wrong direction. I don't get uncomfortable it's just it's not my place. But I'll go to an hundred clubs if you're with me. That's the point. So don't use that excuse because it's not that.» she says.
I really want to take her hands and apologize. But she will not let me do that.
«The point is that when you drink you're an another person.» she says and that words got me so hard.
«Why you do that Hero? Why you drink so much? You can have fun without alcohol.» she says so exasperated.
«I just... it's just an habits.» I say.
She keep look at me.
«Why Hero? You have your sister, your mom and dad that loves you so much. Why you let that they see you ruin your life lik-» she says but I start to shake my head.
«I just have my mom and my sister. He doesn't love me.» I say while I'm trying to let my tears come out in front of her.
She takes my hand from the table and kiss my knuckles while she stares at me.

Josephine's Pov

I take a deep breath.
«You have me. I love you.» I say keeping his hand on mines and kissing it an another time.
He looks so surprised.
«Come here.» he says.
So I look at the restaurant and there is only a couple that is having dinner so I stand up still holding his hand and I reach him and sit on his lap.
He immediately hugs me.
«I love you Josephine.» he says on my neck.
I run my fingers on his hair.
«I'm here for you. But you have to stop mess with your life like this because if you keep going in this way, you'll loose me.» I say.
«I'll change. I can do everything if you're with me.» he says while a tear is running on his right cheek.
«I'm with you.» I say drying his cheek with my thumb and after go to sit at my place.
«Okay. Now, Jaden.» he says before to take a sip of his sparkling water.
«Wait. How do you know that is "that" Jaden? I mean you didn-» I try to say but he interrupts me.
«Mercy. She told me about him and about that man. I'm so sorry. I'm asshole. I should be there.» he says letting run his middle finger and thumb on his eyebrows.
«Don't is the past.» I say.
«Yeah but he could... My God!» he says looking at the floor.
I stay in silence.
«Jaden called the security.» I say.
He looks at me.
«Yeah, my sister told me. That's way I went to the club two nights after and when we a-» he says.
«No no, stop stop stop. You went there after th-» I try to say.
«Yes but I went there with Mercy!» he says before I think something wrong.
«Wh-What? Mercy?» I ask pretty shocked.
«Yeah, because I wanted to ask him sorry to yell at him that night and thank him for what he did.» he says quickly.
Okay now I'm really shocked.
He yelled at him?! Why? And he really wanted to say thanks?
«Why you yelled at him?» I ask.
«Yeah because was a jerk to me, but that's not the point. Why he was with you that night?» he asks.
«We didn't did it on purpose. We just met there. He was there with his friends and I was with mine.» I say.
He frowns.
«Yeah of course. With all the clubs here in La he was where you was at the same time.» he says sarcastically rolling his eyes.
«It's just a coincidence.» I say rolling my eyes in front of his jealousy.
«Yeah. Coincidence. He asked you your number?» he asks. I shake my head.
«Fiennes-Tiffin, are you jealous?» I ask him mocking him.
He looks at me and I smirk.
He smiles and shakes a little his head.
«Sorry m'am but what I'm suppose to do when a stranger try to hang out with your girlfriend?» he asks still smiling.
«You. Are. Jealous.» I say.
«I'm not. I'm just trying to protect what is mine.» he says.
«Sorry what you said?» I ask he lifts his head and looks at me.
«You're mine.» he says again.
«I'm not. I have write "Hero Fiennes-Tiffin's propriety" on the forehead?» I ask touching my forehead.
He giggles.
«No, not on your forehead but here.» he say placing his index on my lower lip.
Okay is getting hotter here.
I giggle and I slap his hand.

So we eat and he tells me about the show in Italy.
We get on the car after hours of talk and I drive to Shane's home.
«I suppose to drive you home, not you.» he says.
«Who wrote this rule?» I ask mocking him. Again. My mood is completely changed.
«I thought you read it!» he says.
«What?» I ask giving him a lil look while I'm driving.
«The dates instructions book?!» he asks and I punch his arm.
So this was our official date huh?
«Well, you have no car so..» I say.
«But tomorrow I can borrow Shane's car or rent one. Lunch together tomorrow?» he asks.
I look at him for a sec.
«No I can't. I have to go to pick up Katherine at the airport.» I say.
«Wait What?! She will be here tomorrow?» he asks and I nod.
«So this means that I'll know her?» he asks.
«Yes. If you want to.» I say not sure if he wants to by his reaction.
«What? Of course I want to!» he says.
«Oh okay so we can have dinner together .» I say.
«Where she will gonna stay?» he asks.
Okay this is sweet. He is worrying about her?
«In an hotel for a couple of days.» I say exiting from the highway.
«She's coming here for working?» he asks.
«No.» I say swallowing to loudly that he probably heard even the radio is still on.
I really don't know how he's gonna take it. He probably will be happy for me.
«Were buying home here.» I say looking at him.
«Wh-What?!» he screams disbelief.
«We're bu-» I try to repeat what I've just said.
«I heard what you said!» he says running his fingers in his hair that are shorter than the last time.
«You aren't happy for me?» I ask stopping the car in a parking spot.
«You said that you wanted to live in London.» he says looking straight.
«And I still love London but I need a place where I can stay here because of our work. I can't stay at Anna's house forever. It's more convenient if I buy a house here.» I say while he still avoiding my look.
He is not looking at me.
What is his problem?! I'm not breaking up with him! I'm just buying a damn house! He should be happy for me and not yell at me.
«What? Are you going to break up with me because I'm gonna buy house here and not in your hometown?!» I yell at him.
«Of course not!» he yells back still not looking at me.
«Fuck, fuck,fuck!» he whispers.
«So what?!» I ask him while his fingers are running on his eyebrows.
«What wrong with you?!» I yell again.
«It's that I'm an asshole!!» he yells looking at me.
Is he near to cry? Again? Why?
«I'm not understanding. Pls don't take it on your head. Talk to me.» I beg him taking off my seatbelt and taking of the keys shutting down the car.
«That night. You remember that I told you that I had a thing to tell you?» he asks and then I remember.
«Oh yeah! What was that?» I ask and then I understand. Maybe.
«I wanted to ask you if you wanted to move with me in my house.» he says looking at his hands.
I take a moment to think.
«I want.» I say.
He looks at me. Finally.
«Josephine you just told me that you're buying a house with you sister.» he says.
«Yes I said it and I'll but I still can come to stay to your house when I don't have to work. And when you will work here you can come to stay to my house.» I say.
I see him so confused.
«So you're saying that-» he says but I interrup him while I start to leave my seat and sit on his lap.
«I'm saying that I want to move to your house in London, put my things there and that we can use this house in La as a second house.» I say and he immediately kisses me.
«I guess is a yes.» I say on his lips.
«Yes.» he says kissing my neck.

N/A: Okay this chapter took me so much time.
But I love this chapter. Is so complete .
Guys I'm not really happy guys, I feel that y'all are so inactive. I asked so many questions in the last chapter and only in 3 commented.
I really want to know y'all better.
I want to more interaction with y'all! I'm a simply girl as y'all guys!
I want to get y'all appassionate a this story. Give me so suggestions for the story if you have any!
I hope to see you guys comment more!
And pls keep voting!
Love y'all!
-Valentina