Part 1 x

This chapter is Y/N

Beep Beep

You are awoken by the sound of your alarm. Tiredly, you stretch and swipe your phone, muting the noise- bringing back the calm silence.

You slowly tread out of bed, and get changed into your school uniform.
From yesterday's food fight in the cafeteria, there's a stain right down your polo! Which is not useful because your other one is in the wash.

You realise that is it already 8:45 and your already late for class!
"Y/N, you'll be late for school!" Calls Alyssa, your sister.
You pull up your socks, slip on your shoes and shoot out the door,
"You forgot your toast!"
You decide to ignore your sister and just pop your breakfast bar in your mouth.
"You can eat it!" You shout back.
You can see Academi High in the distant beyond the horizon and you are relived to see that classes have been delayed...But why?!

Once you arrive, you can hear Kokona and Saki talking about a terrific accident.
"Osana tripped down the block and now she might be dead" whispered the girl with purple hair, Kokana.
The girls gossiped away as you see the delinquents in the back, acting like it's just another normal day (which it is not!)

You turn round and say,
"Is it true Osana is dead?!"
Ayano nods, almost... Smiling?
Lone and isolated, you see a red- haired girl lurking in the background.
What is she doing???!!!
Your gaze is taken to the teachers, who are discussing how this could have happened.

You sneak around the back of the building, and head in through the double doors; you can remember the code because you had to break an entry a while back (long story.)

School is so peaceful without students running around like morons. Scandalously, you run upstairs to the story on which Osana fell over.

Her body remains there, which is a bit off for the teachers to leave it be.
Anyway, you see Osana'a squished face, and her ginger hair back in pig tails.
She looked hurt.
Badly hurt.
She was dead for sure!