Part 4 x

This is aspected from Ayano Aishi.

Had Ayano really just talked to her senpai???!!!
Ayano's smile filled her cheeks.
She loved Taro dearly.
The reason Ayano had collapsed was because of her insanity, she was scting weird- she acts strange when she has killed someone.

Ayano got up from her hands and knees and walked herself to class.
She entered the class room and sat in her assigned seat, next to senpai.

My favourite subject is senpai!

No doubt, Ayano was the most athletic girl in the class, she could outrun most of the boys too!
She had learnt to run, because her mother had taught her how to sprint fast, without loosing strength.
Ryoba Aishi (Ayano's mother) had always wanted her daughter to be like her, a psychopath.
Back in the 80's, Ryoba has killed girls to be with the one she loved. They were very similar, both emotionless until they met there senpai.

Quick disclaimer:
Ayano Aishi's father's name is unknown! I literally typed it up and I have no clue what so ever.

Ayano's mother and father had taken a trip away from Japan, they were on holiday in America.
Ayano was alone, which was good, she could do whatever she wanted!

She decided to write a letter to her mother, because Ryoba didn't have a phone and her father never picked up.

Dear Mother and father,

It has been an eventful week- well not much really happened but the student body president, Megami Saikou, has come back to Academi High School. If I'm honest she hasn't been going here for weeks, but now she has come back for some reason- I think it's ever since murders have been happening. hope your time is great in America, love Ayano x x x

Just for mother:

Now dads out the way I can explain.
As you know, because I am like you, I am emotionless but I have finally got a senpai! I finally feel something.
I am not a suspect of the deaths at Academi- I've only killed Kokona Haruka and Osana Najimi.

His sister may cause trouble but I need help. She always says "if you get a girlfriend, you'll forget about me!"
I need to change her mind, or I will have to kill her; if my senpai finds out who I truly am, he wouldn't ever forgive me for killing his best friend Osana, AND his sister!
So I must convince her or risk having him as a boyfriend.

I have been collecting information from an unknown person named info-chan. Now, I know who likes my senpai.
I have to kill Oka Ruto, she likes all rituals and what not, Kizana, she is the leader of the drama club (I think), Osu, she is in the sports club, and Megami, the student body president. I have more but I can't write full detail about them.

Love you, Ayano Aishi  x x x

If dad asked what the part just for you was, tell him it's girl stuff or something like that.

Ayano took her hand off the paper and put it back in the pot. She stared out her window into the beautiful pastel sunset...

I will have you... one day, senpai.