How it Started(The crush)

Jon's pov
We were all playing fortnite and then I started to feel weird when I started to talk to Evan. I thought I was just sick so I pushed it off like it was nothing to worry about. I killed someone cause they were about to kill Evan. I was about to say something until he said "Thanks Jonathan." He called me by my real name OMG this is so awesome. After a while I stopped playing so did Evan so me and him just texted for a while and I went to bed because it was late when we stopped talking.

Evan pov
I was sitting in bed just thinking about Del and how he was acting kinda weird during the game he kept zoning out and kept stuttering everytime he would talk to me. "I can't even sleep and its- 5:30 am wow I'm gonna get up and make breakfast for me since I live alone I'm gonna text Del."

Evan❤️- Hi Del wyd

Del💙- Nothing just woke up

Evan❤️- Same wanna keep talking or do you wanna stop so you can wake up?

Del💙- Na I'm ok with texting still I'm just drinking coffee.

Evan❤️- Ok I'll text the others to see if there awake so we can play a game.

Del💙- Ok

End of text---

Group chat-
(E=Evan T=Wildcat C=MiniLadd M=Basically)

E- Everyone awake ?

T- Yay

C- yes

M- yep just eating

Everyone else- yea

E-you guys wanna play something??

Everyone- Sure.

--EVERYONE LEFT THE CHAT--

Ok ill start my computer and start a game on GTA 5......We were all playing GTA 5 when Del got on and he got hit by a train right when he got on and started yell at the train like "YOU STUPID TRAIN." We were all laughing then Del started to laugh then we started to play and we decided we are all gonna get in pajamas. When we were there everyone was already in pajamas except me and Del when I got done I look at Del and see him in the same pajamas and I said "Hey you change out of those" then Tyler said "It looks like you guys got out of bed together." I started to feel my face go warm out I just push it off like it was nothing then I heard Del mumbling something but I couldn't hear want he was saying so I just went back to playing.

Jon pov

When I heard Tyler said that I was blushing so hard and I started to mumble 'Oh no does he know I like Evan oh no.' then I just push that aside like nothing and go back to playing the game until I got blew up and left the game bc they blew up my blue car the had my logo on it.