1st Day In America😊

Evan's Pov

So today is gonna be my first day in America, I've been here before but never lived here so this is gonna be new to me. We are heading to Jon's house now so I can wait to move in and be able to be around Del all the time now. I just love his house bc it's a really nice blue colored house and is so nice.

Jon's Pov

Me and Evan are heading to our house and I'm driving I decide it's a good idea to turn on music. The song that pops on is Burn It Up by Rynx and Evan starts to hum to the song and I smile knowing he is liking the song. I start to think if Evan will he get used to living in america and not having snow so much as he is used to.

Evan's Pov

Jon turns on the radio and the song that comes on is one ik and helped with so I instantly start to hum to it and I notice that Jon is smiling and I start to smile.

(Two Hours Later)

We pull into a driveway and I instantly know I'm gonna love it here with Jon. Jon turns off the car and gets out ,shuts the door and walks to the other side and opens my door and says "We're here babe" I smile and get out of the car and close the door and go to the trunk and open it to get my stuff. Me and Jon are unloading stuff and a car pulls up in the driveway and I go to look who it is and it's Craig ,Brian ,Brock ,and Tyler (Mini Ladd ,Terrorizer ,Moo ,and wildcat) I go outside and meet them there and Craig instantly hugs me and says "I'm glad you decided to move here with Del!!" I reply with "Yea me too ,I get to see and hangout with you guys more than I did before!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

HELLO MY FANS IT ME DARK GAMER42 AND I FINALLY HAD TIME TO UPDATE AND SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES IVE BEEN DEALING WITH STUFF SO I HOPE YE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SLOWNESS BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU  GUYS SOMETHING COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO AND HOPE YE ENJOY  BUH-BYE!!!