The sleepover

Evan's Pov

We were all hanging out for the rest of the day so when it turned 9pm Del decided to say this "How about you guys stay over since it's late" I looked at the guys to see what there answers were and everyone said "Yes" at the same time. "So what are we gonna do since we are staying?" Craig said. I started to think of things to do and all of a sudden I had an idea "How about Truth or Dare?" Everyone looked at me and nodded there heads accept Tyler. "I'm gonna relax because I've been doing stuff all day ,also me and Craig had an exciting morning " I looked at Craig and he had a blush on his face and I started to giggle and Del just looked at me confused. Everyone else started to laugh but not him because he still didn't understand what Tyler meant. "We had sex Delirious" Tyler said starting to laugh. Del sat there realizing after what Tyler said and started to laugh and ended up choking on spit. "I can't believe Tyler had to say it for me to understand what he meant by 'We had an exciting morning' I must be getting stupid." I looked at Del and kissed him on the cheek and said "Well your my dummy" and I hugged him ,he was blushing while everyone else started to laugh at it.

Del's Pov

I was blushing a whole lot bc of what Evan said, so I decided to do this "Well at least your my cute little owl" I kissed him on the lips and his eyes widened and he was blushing like crazy. Everyone was laughing a lot and I just smiled as Evan put his face in my back because of embarrassment. "Can we play truth or dare now?" Craig asked confused.

HELLO EVERYONE DARK GAMER42 I GONNA START TO POST A WEEK BC I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND WELL I WHAT TO GET BACK WRITING THIS STORY I DONT HAVE TO REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE BUT OTHER THAN THAT, HOPE YE ENJOYED!!