More than friends

Evan pov
Me and Del were watching movies for like two hours and he kept getting scared and then he grabbed my arm and hugged it and scotted closer to me on the couch! After a few hours more I heard a yawn come from Del so I looked at him and said "Are you tired Jona- I mean Del!?"

Jon pov
Evan almost called me by my real name OMG!! "Yea I'm tired and I think we should go to sleep bc it's 2 in the morning." Evan stood up and started walking and I was right behind him and then I stopped. Evan turned around and looked at me and said "Del why did you stop?" "Evan I got to tell you something" "Yea what is it ,you can tell me anything" "I-Im a bi..." Evan just looked at me and then came up to me and hugged me and I was shocked bc I though he would have got freaked out and left.

Evan pov
I could tell Del was shocked bc he took a while to hug back. I then say "You know you can tell me anything and thanks for trusting me." He then looks at me and said "Uhh how long have you been waiting for me to say that?" "I've been waiting a long tim-"I was cut off bye him "And Evan I love you"Then I replied "I have to " Then out of nowhere he kisses me......WAIT!!! He is kissing me on the lips OMG and all my dreams have came true. I soon kiss back and he somehow slid his tongue in my mouth then me and him were fighting for dominates and surprisedly I won, then me and him made it to my room and we both took off our shirts.

Jon pov
After awhile of making out me and Evan finally made it to his room and we both took are shirts off I then see his muscles and I could feel myself start to get dramatized by his muscular body. I then start to rub my hands against his muscles and then he leans close to my ear and says "You like what you see Del?" He said it in the most sexual voice I've ever heard in my life and I liked it ,so I said in a whisper "Yes Daddy Evan~"

Evan pov
After I heard him said that I started to get hard then I started to kiss down his neck and started to search for his sweet spot ,after awhile of kissing his neck I found it bc he gave of a small moan it was so cute too. I then put him on the bed and started to undo his pants then mine and after I got done with that we started to make out again for awhile until he said "I want you Daddy~" After that I whisper "Ok teddy bear" in the sexual voice ever. I then take of both our boxers and I told him to suck on my fingers and he did exactly what I said until I pull them out with a pop. I then started to put them in (I'm just gonna skip to the good part😏)
Del started to moan out "A-ahh I want you Daddy~" then I say "Ok teddy bear hope your ready" I then I put my tip at his entrance and started out slow until he nodded that it was ok to go faster and I started to go faster and faster until I heard a really loud moan "Daddy right there~ There it FeElS so GoOd aa-aah~" I was so focused on that and made sure just to hit that spot and then with out warning we both cummed at the same time then I pull out of him and collapse beside him and we just cuddle then fell asleep in each other's arms and I knew I loved this man so much.

SORRY ITS MOSTLY IN EVANS POV ,ITS LIKE THAT BC ITS 9:58PM AND IM REALLY TIRED BC I WAS DOING ALOT OF STUFF TODAY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE. BBYYEE!!!!- Dark Gamer42