Chapter 1 - Massage

Note: I am loving the sweet moments in Who Made Me a Princess and just want more of them. I'm not a writer so it might not flow very well. Hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------
I am imagining how it was when Athanasia gave Claude his first massage
============================
Blink.

What time is it, this feels very early. The sun is not fully out yet.

My eyes is tired and I want to go back to sleep but I can't.

I rolled on the bed many times before giving up. It is one of those days where my brain is awake before my body is ready.

I am bored after staring at the ceiling for a while.

I wonder if Claude is up. Sometime he starts working real early. Maybe I will go and see him.

***

"Princess, you are early."

I can hear concern on Lily's voice. Maybe she thought that I had a nightmare again?

"I am ok. I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep."

"I see. It is a bit early for breakfast. Should I make you tea with some snacks to freshen up?" Lily gave me a warm gaze. So attentive. My Lily is the best!

Hrrrmmm, I am humming with my finger on my chin. Tea is nice... but I don't think that's what I want at the moment.

Oh! I know! That thing I brought home. I should share it with dad too.
"I will change and see dad. Let’s try the new drink I brought back." I found coffee when I was away from the imperial city and brought some home.

Lily chuckled "Of course"

***
I made my way to Garnet Palace after changing. The way to the palace is quiet and peaceful. The sun is just up with some rays went through the trees.

The knight told me that Claude is already working in the office. Isn’t this too early for work?

When I arrived he was sitting on the sofa reading documents. His hand stop moving as I came in and his gaze moved towards me.

"It is unusual for you to arrive early morning."

I furrowed my brow a bit. I know it’s his way of saying 'what happened', but why does he make it sounds like I am a lazy princess who always wake up late?!

"I could not go back to sleep, so I thought it would be nice to spend the morning admiring your working figure." I said shamelessly with a big smile.

Your beautiful daughter is here to see you because she misses you. Yes. It is absolutely not because I am bored.
Dad said nothing and tapped the sofa with his usual expressionless face, telling me to sit.

I sit on the sofa quietly while excitedly waiting for my drink to arrive. The room is quiet, only the sounds of rustling papers break the silence as dad is going through his documents.

I see him stretching his neck every now and then. Are you sore? Of course you are, after sitting and working day and night.

… I thought of something. Your Athanasia is a devout daughter.
I stand up and start walking towards the back of Claude’s sofa. As I got behind him, he turned slightly and asked “What are you doing?”

"You look sore so I will give you a massage."

Claude looked at me with a weird expression.

"Keep working dad."

I placed my hands on his shoulder. I can feel him tensing. Sigh, just relax, it will be pleasant if you relax.

As I start kneading, I can’t help but bewildered. What the hell is this?! Why is it so tight?? Take care of your body more will you?! I keep pushing on the tight parts. Is this ok? I don’t know, Claude didn’t say a thing and didn’t move an inch.

"How is it dad? Do you need more pressure? Other parts you want me to massage?"

"… it is not unpleasant."

That's a good start... But I need more details to give a good massage you know.

I keep going in silent for a while before hearing a knock. It’s my coffee!