Marauder's Era: Regulus Black ✔️

"And what have I just walked in on?" I sat on my bed, well kind of, when one of my dorm mates walked in, immediately halting in their advances

"And what have I just walked in on?" I sat on my bed, well kind of, when one of my dorm mates walked in, immediately halting in their advances. It was nice and warm compared to the cold winter battling the stone walls of the castle.
"Lily, hi." In actuality I was in the lap of Sirius Black's little brother, separated from making out when my best friend had walked in. His hair had been messed up from its usual 'emo sweep', as James called it, thanks to my fingers constantly running through it. My one hand rest on my boyfriend's shoulder while the other was fiddling with his hair. "Why are you back so early?"
"U-uhm, James wanted his Jumper back for practice tomorrow..." I flinched when I felt Regulus shift beneath me to a position a little more comfortable. The look I sent him was that look which told him to stop but he would ignore it either way, yeah that look. He just shrugged and hugged my waist, glaring slightly at Lily as she grabbed the jumper from her bed and quickly slipped out of the room. I lightly pressed my lips to Regulus' as his hands trailed down to my ass and then along my thighs, slowly rubbing them up and down.
"Something's wrong..." My voice was soft as I pulled my lips from his, forcing his eyes to meet mine.
"I just-, I don't know, I'm younger than you and I feel like that makes me...submissive?" I shook my head with a small giggle, pecking his lips.
"Please. Who was the one that snuck into the Gryffindor dormitories to sneak into my room? Who's the one who pulled me into their lap? Who's older brother is an absolute prat compared to the younger brother? So what I'm a little more dominant in private, I like it when you show people I'm yours in public." Regulus chuckled and kissed me.
"You mean in Slytherin." I shrugged and returned the sweet gesture.

This was becoming a usual occurrence at dinner when I sat with Lily. Sirius Black and the self-proclaimed Marauders were around me yet again. Sirius was flirting and trying to put moves on me while James was teasing his best friend and me. Remus was laughing along and Peter was just trying not to be awkward, slipping into the conversation every now and then. I was always awkward around the boys and didn't know quite what to say with Sirius, so Lily didn't say anything about Reg and I, knowing how I simply couldn't muster up the courage to tell Sirius to back off. She knew it was my fight not hers. I was surprised to say the least when the Marauders went quiet when Sirius was yanked out of his seat beside me and dragged by the back of his shirt out of the Great Hall. I shared a look with Lily and then James before all five of us silently agreed to get up and follow the two out of the room as quick as possible. As soon as we were out of the room, we witnessed Regulus shove his older brother against the wall with a hard thud, his wand pointed at Sirius' throat. Sirius' head almost hit the wall hard enough to cause a concussion.
"Look at you, Death Eater in his habitat, threatening someone."
A dry chuckle slipped passed my boyfriend's lips.
"Here's an idea then, stay the hell away from her." Sirius laughed and grabbed the front of his brother's uniform.
"She's got nothing to do with you, Reg. She's a year ahead of you, drop it." Lily glanced over to me, the Marauders hiding behind a wall as they watched the two siblings exchange words.
"I think the day she chose my dick over yours is enough to say she's got something to do with me." James, Remus and Peter whipped their heads to look over at Lily and I. I sent them a nervous smile with a nervous chuckle before actually heading towards the arguing Blacks.
"Uhm, Regulus?" The younger of the two released his brother and lowered his wand, biting his tongue as he sucked on his teeth, still pissed at his brother. He took a step back from Sirius, shoving his grip off with a small scoff. "Regulus." My voice had the smallest, almost unnoticeable, sultry tone to it. Add that to my body language at the moment and you've got a boyfriend willing to listen to you. I held a hand out to him as a smirk began to stretch across his lips. "Come with me?" He took my hand in his and turned it in one smooth motion to place a kiss on my knuckles.
"Anything for you, Princess." I was then pulled into him and his lips met my neck just below my jaw. Based on his behaviour, I could tell he had made eye contact with his brother as he did so. I gently pushed him off and pecked his lips.
"Oh, and Sirius," The boy in my own year looked over to me instead of staring at his brother. "Touch me again and you won't have a hand."
_________________________
This time when I sat on the bed it was cold and I was miserable. Despite my Gryffindor status, I was allowed to live with the Blacks after I left Hogwarts because apparently the mother and father of the boys actually liked me. I pressed my legs together and buried my face in my hands, my elbows resting on my knees. Kreacher stood beside my legs and patted them in comfort when he noticed the tears slipping from between my fingers.
"I left earlier than asked as to come fetch you instead of deliver bad news." I lifted my head from my hands and stared at the house elf.
"Kreacher," he looked up to me and I nodded. "take me to him." Within the next instant, I was in a dark cave only lit up by a mere wand. Kreacher hurried over to a specific area where Inferi were starting their climb up the small island.
"Master Regulus!" He cried out and I stared at the scene. Regulus was hunched over a basin in visible agony as the house elf approached him. "Mistress you must help!" Mistress?? When did that become my title?? Using my wand, I created a small pool of water in the empty basin, grabbing the locket that had occupied it beforehand. I took a place behind Regulus and just stared at the Inferi for a second or so as Kreacher helped Regulus with the water. I took a deep breath and held my wand tightly in my right hand, using it to draw a circle around myself, the two Black house occupants and the basin.
"Protego Diabolica." A ring of black fire surrounded us and I flinched when the Inferi reached the flames, although burning almost immediately upon contact with it. I jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, though after turning my head I was quick to realise it was Regulus.
"Thanks, love...Kreacher, let's go."
"My place, please, and don't tell anyone where Regulus is." My arms settled over Regulus' and Kreacher took my hand and set his hand on Reg's arm before apparating us away just as the black flames fell for the Inferi to continue their path to get to us.

My first instinct was to shove Regulus, which I followed through with.
"You bloody idiot!" I pushed him again. "Don't scare me like that! I could have lost you!" My hands met his chest a third time but this time he grabbed my wrists and pulled me into him, pressing his lips to mine in a deep and love-filled kiss. I let my body relax and melted into it, letting him keep ahold of my wrists.
"I'm sorry, love. Now tell me, why'd we come here instead of going home?" I thought for a moment, trying to think of an excuse he would like, but none came to mind so I settled for the truth.
"I thought that if Kreacher went back and you were pronounced missing, then much later on you would be pronounced dead." Regulus' arms went around my waist, releasing my wrists, and his lips attached to my neck as my fingers brushed through his hair. "Since most people could tell you were backing away from Voldemort, that meant your loyalty to him was too. Being a Death Eater means a lifetime of service or death." I sighed as my boyfriend dropped onto the couch and pulled me into his lap, looking up at me as I looked down at him. "If Voldemort thinks you're dead, if everyone thinks you're dead, then no one's going to come looking for you...no one's going to want to kill you." A smile graced his lips and he lightly pecked mine.
"You're an amazing witch, darling, and I love you."
"I love you too."
___________________
Years later and I must admit, I was definitely bummed out to hear about the deaths of Lily an James. It was 1991 when my daughter started Hogwarts and was proudly sorted into Slytherin like all others who had come before her, aside from me obviously. She told me of her new friends, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. Now she was in her third year, well had just finished it and arrived home for the summer. I sat with her in the sitting room as she talked about her newest group of friends and the events that came throughout this school year.
"-and Harry's godfather and our DADA professor tried to kill Peter Pettigrew!" My smile faltered before it fell completely. "Mum? Are you okay?"
"Yes, sorry dear, who is Harry's godfather and your teacher?"
"Sirius Black and Professor Lupin." I heard something shatter in the kitchen and bit my lip.
"They tried to kill Peter?" She nodded and got back to rambling on as I turned slightly and shared a look with Regulus, who looked just as worried. "I can't believe they tried to kill their best friend...the Marauders really have fallen apart..."
"Marauders?" I had been talking to myself again and Melania had heard me.
"Yeah. Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin and James Potter..."
"Harry's dad?" I nodded again, Regulus coming in to take the seat next to me, sucking on part of his hand where it was bleeding. "If he's got the surname Black, what's our relation to him?"
"Sirius is back?" I nodded again, wanting Reg to explain to his daughter about Sirius. "Sirius Black is my brother. He's your uncle. You're also Draco Malfoy's second cousin."
"Second cousin?"
"He's my cousin's son."
"Melania, why don't you head to bed sweetie, it's getting late." She nodded and headed to her room while I went over to the nearest desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Our home was in the middle of the wonderful but busy city of London, so Melania knows most things about muggles.

Sirius Black,
    Please keep a watchful eye on Melania while you're with the order. Please ask the rest of everyone else, I am aware she now associates with Potter, Weasley and Granger, and that alone will get her into some trouble. Keep her safe...she's closer to you than Harry, more so than you think.
Thank you,
    Melania's mother x

"Kreacher!" The house elf had resided with us when Walburga and Orion had passed. "Could you take this to Sirius? He should be back at the Black house. If you so wish you could stay with him." Regulus went back into the kitchen to lean up the mess he had made earlier when something shattered.
"Yes madam."
However when Kreacher returned, it was not alone. Beside him stood the one and only Sirius Black.
"My, my, these years have treated you well (Y/n)."
"I wish I could say the same for you, Padfoot." I shifted my attention and dropped back ont the sofa. "Reg! Your brother's here." Sirius had never looked more confused in his life and I took pride in that. Stood in the sitting room doorway was Regulus, leaning against the door frame and Sirius was staring at me trying to figure out what I was talking about.
"I can see that, love."
"Then talk to him, I'm not doing it." I flicked through whatever channels were on TV and finally settled on reading a book.
"R-regulus, y-you're alive?"
"Alive and well thanks to (Y/n) and Kreacher."
"So, Melania? She's-"
"In her room. She's your niece. Keep an eye on her and Harry." Sirius smiled with the promise to do so and for the first time in forever, we agreed to join the Order with him.