uno

Step 1: Be noticeable

ㅡThe first thing you've got to do is make yourself the kind of person that people notice and want to be around.

:courtesy of WikiHow:

It's just the first step yet Bakugou already found it hard to accomplish. He recollected the events of yesterday, hoping to atleast find some clues unto how to do it;

"Bakugou has a crush!"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, WEIRD HAIR!"

The other occupants of the table stared at the teo before a sly grin appeared on their faces, mainly Mina, Sero and Kaminari.

"Ohhh, who's the lucky girl?" Mina teased as she leaned in, hoping to squeeze the information out of the blonde. And what entered next is Sero's voice, "Bold of you to assume that it's a girl," and as Sero said that, Bakugou glared at him, ㅡ already averting his gaze from Kirishima to the tape dude. Kaminari hollered with laughter, wanting to say something but currently couldn't as he wheezed.

He blocked out all the voices of the occupants of the table once he felt a gaze on him. He turned around and fuckㅡ it was you. You seemed to flinch once you to made eye contact, and after that, you waved at him. Bakugou immediately turned around, snarling. Hoping to atleast not be that obvious. Although, that seems quite impossible now.

The other three followed his gaze, and now, they turned to the Bakugou who has splotches of red painted around his cheeks. "The fuck are you three lookin' at, huh?!" He growled, trying to frighten them, but alas; the effort was futile. Looked like his assertion for dominance didn't go as well as he would've liked it to be.

"So Y/n's the lucky girl, huh," Mina placed a hand on her chin in thought, an annoying smirk on her face.

​​​​"Lucky- pft!"

"I had it enough with you extras!"

"How the fuck would I make her notice me?!" He growled under his breath as he smacked his face down the pillow, his voice muffled yet still loud as heck. The last thing people wanted was to be near him 'cause of his brash personality, but he was more than okay with that– so that was crossed from the list.

He was noticeable, yes, especially with the reputation that he had going on around him. But was he someone you would want to be with? The answer hat he'd first thought of was enough to set his never

"KATSUKI, DON'T STAY UP LATE AT NIGHT AND START YELLING!"

"SHUT UP, YOU OLD HAG!"

School was about to start, and Bakugou sat on his chair, his mind failing to conjure ways for you to end up noticing him, in a good way of course.

His head snapped towards the door, your form entering recognized by his eyes. As you walked towards him, he could only curse the heavens for blessing him with a gift and a curse- for you were seated right next to him.

"Woah, Bakugou-san. You look like a wreck," you chuckled once you placed your bag down on your seat.

And yes he did, he was deprived of sleep, thinking about the first step that has been causing his mind to ache so much from thinking. His eyes were bloodshot as well. He only gruntled in response as he laid his head on his folded arms, grumbling, "Don't fucking talk to me."

"Sure, Baku-boom."

Well, you did notice him, not in the best way, but that was a step up. For him, atleast.

​​​​