siyete

Step 6: Be confidentㅡ on the process.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Bakugou asked as the two of you walked side by side, your arms still linked with his, and thank the gods that he was cooling down now.

He saw your eyes light up in excitement- and fuck, it was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen. "There's this new horror movie I've been wanting to watch! Reviews says it's good and I was just planning on going to the cinemas all alone but since you'r her with me..." You began to drag him all the way to the mall, the place where the film was currently showing.

"Fucking slow down, you madman!"
.
.

"You know, I could've paid for the tickets by myself." You sighed as the two of you headed towards the stand where they sell popcorns. "I wanted to be nice so shut the fuck up," he grumbled as he looked the other way. You hummed, "I'll get something spicy, you?"

"Let's just share. Not that much hungry to be honest, and it'd be shitty if I don't finish mine" You hopped over to the stands, stating what flavor you wanted. Bakugou's eyes stared at you as you bought the food, and if he didn't have a reputation to uphold, he'd be smiling like a fool.

"Onwards, Bakugou!" Once inside the theater, the two of you started to choose your seats. "Want to sit at the back? It's scarier up there," you suggested, the box of popcorns held by your hands. "Whatever." And once sat down, it didn't take long before the movie started. "Just don't fucking cling on me like a little bitch, got it?Although he wouldn't mind that, nkt one bit-

You savoured the taste of the treats while your eyes were glued on the projection. Meanwhile, the one seated next to you wasn't doing so good. The doll in the movie appeared abruptly and the scene was enough for Bakugou to flinch, and it just so happened that your eyes caught his actions. "You know, if you're that scared, you can cling to me like a little pussy-"

"Huh, what, me? Scared? You must be hallucinating," he tried to play it out nonchalantly, his hands reaching over to the box containing the surprisingly spicy delights. "You're shaking," you pointed at out with a smirk. "I'm-" And once one of the characters screamed, he cut himself off. "Oh look, you're trembling," you chuckled before reaching your hand out to his, intertwining your fingers with his own ones.

"What the- for a guy whose quirk is piping hot, you sure are cold," he scoffed at your remark. "Shut your mouth and just watch the damn movie." He cheered inwardly, no stammering nor stuttering. What an achievement. He just thanked the room for being so dim that his reddened cheeks was hidden from anyone. Your hand was warm, that's for sure, and it's just so. fucking. soft that he felt like he wouldn't be able to unlatch his hands from yours. If he guessed correctly, an hour is left befoee the movie finishes,

might as well savor the moment, right?

Exiting, you stretched once you two were finally out. Bakugou cursed himself inwardly from missing your touch so much. "Man, that movie was boring as hell.", you complained as the two of you walked towards the food court of the mall. "Yeah it was," he muttered, yet he knew that his lie wouldn't be able to pass you. "Says the guy who was juddering in fear," you teased back at him in a teasing tone.

"I was not batshit scared, woman."

"So you admit that you were terrified? Fucking Lord Explosion Murder, scared of a horror movie. Of a doll. Headlines."

"Tsk, stop yapping and let's just get to eating," his hands reached out towards yours and held it. His eyebrows were furrowed in frustration. He was confident, that was given, an egoist even. Yet look at him now, getting all flustered because of just a mere crush.

"I'll get curry-"

"I want some soba!"

"Got it, now go get a seat for us or somethin', punk."

"You eat like a baby, Baku," you commented once you saw the sauce of his food smeared on the side of his lips. "Shi-" And just as he was about to finish swearing, you leaned in with a napkin in your hold, wiping it away before he got the chance before returning back to your seat. "You're blushing," you grinned as you propped your hand and leaning your head onto your open palm. "Thanks, fucking Captain Obvious," he spoke with his teeth gritted, ashamed of allowing you to see him in such a state.

"Don't worry, it was cute as heck."

"Fuck you."

"Hm, soon."

He choked.

The two of you agreed to go to the arcade, and you felt more riled up than ever- in a good way, of course,once you saw the headphones you'd been pining for in the display. And if you were to get the allotted amount of tickets needed, it would be yours to keep. "You want that? Not a shitty teddy bear or somethin'?" Bakugou asked as he followed your gaze.

"Nah, have no use for one. But that baby, I need to get it." You stormed towards the counter, buying the coins that are needed for the games inside to function. Bakugou was by your side, and did the same as you. "What do you want to get?" You asked, and he pointed towards the one you've been pining on.

"No can do buddy, It's mine now," and he slapped the back of your head causing you to yelp in surprise. "Dumbass, I'm helping you get it," he muttered before leaving you all on your own and started to continue the quest of getting your desired prize. You could only stare at him before snapping out of your zoning, you don't like him anymore.

You love him.

In your hands now was the box containing the thing that you oh-so-desired, causing you to have the stupid smile on your face. "Why're you smiling like an idiot? Not that you weren't one to begin with," deciding to just ignore the the lattermost part of his statement, you answered his question. "I don't know, just happy with the time I spent with you. And would you believe it? It's hella worthwile."

"Tch, it's not like this is the last time we go out or anything." You halted your steps since the two of you were now standing in front of your home. "Hey, Bakugou. Come closer," and just as he was about to question your sanity, you just sighed inwardly before clutching his collar and dragging him close to you. And then? Your lips landed on his cheeks.

"See you on Monday, Baku-"

"Katsuki. Call me Katsuki."

"Lmao, I'll call you 'daddy', how 'bout that?" You almost heaved for air due to laughter because of his intense reaction.

"Take two. See you on Monday, Cute-suki," you bid him goodbye once you'd calmed down. You were gone from his sight before he could even say anything. Not that he was able to or anything. Is this what being Kaminari felt like after using his quirk? He was braindead, so many thoughts swirling around his head yet none made sense.

His palm covered his face, and taking his phone out, there was a picture displayed. You and him the main focus of the photo. It was you pinching his cheek after he refused to smile, and you just grinning as if today was the best day of your life.

Step 6: Don't fucking know if he completed it, but dang it, he got a kiss. From you.

-
got the nickname from トドタート!💓