cuatro

4. Have good hygiene

ㅡWear clean clothes with no holes or stains, wash your hair and body regularly, take good care of your skin and exercise as much as you can. Your crush won't want to be around you if you don't look or smell nice.

"Woah Katsuki, I like your cologne, it smells nice." You exclaimed as the both of you headed towards the library. You remembered how he asked you to study with him, and you could only chuckle at how frustrated he was to choke the right words out.

"Fucking yeah it is. The price ain't laughable either," he grumbled out. His mind wandered over the events that occured a few hours ago.

The fourth step- this shouldn't be that hard, he thought. And right he was. It only contained stuff about basic hygiene and being his 'perfectionist' self, this wasn't much of a problem. 

Heading towards the shared bathroom in the dorms, he did his morning shower routine. Washing his hair, scrubbing his body, brushing his teethㅡ

"DIE, GERMS!"

And it wasn't a surprise that his classmates from floors above woke up due to his screaming.

"OI BAKUGOU! DON'T BE SHOUTING IN THE MORNING!" You hollered in distraught. After all, you did not like having your precious sleep interrupted. 

Bakugou could feel himself heating up once he heard your voice even after taking the cold showers. Fuck his loud voice.

You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly, "Sorry for that— my shouting a while ago, I mean. I just don't like being woken up so early in the morning," you muttered as an apology.

"Don't worry 'bout it, metalhead," he replied, quicker than what he'd like it to be. Realizing his mistake, he cursed himself inwardly.

"Oh, come to think of it, I have the same scent as you. Burbury Budy, right?" You asked, a hand tucked inside the vicinity of the pockets of your skirt.

"Yeah, but isn't it for men?" He asked, curious of your choice in perfumes. Whatever, women could wear whatever the fuck damn they wanted. Well, he wasn't surprised that his crush had great taste and heobviouslydidn'tseeyouusingitandthatwaswhyheboughtit–

"I love the strength of cologne. Unfortunate that I'm not wearing it right now."

Your study date with Bakugou lasted for a few hours, and it took him a whole lot not to just block out everything and just listen to you speaking.

_

"Hey, Bakugou! I'm wearing it now!" You chirped as you placed your bag down on your chair before taking a seat. Bakugou almost spitted out the apple juice he was currently drinking.

You and him. The same scent clinging to your bodies. Two people having the same- what do they call it, couple perfumes? 

And at that thought, his cheeks- no, his whole face erupted into different hues of red. Ones which can rival the other half of Todoroki's hair color. Or for much better comparison, the color of hair-for-brains' tufts.

"Bakugou, you're super red, are you sick? Or are you blushing because of me?"

"Fuck- it's nothing, shitwipe!"

His mistake was not refuting against your second sentence.

Step 4: Fucking successfully done.