VIIII

Hyunjin POV

I was shocked, no, beyond shocked.  Had I just exposed myself and so easily?  Where was the Almighty Hwang Hyunjin? I inhaled a hella ton of air and stared at him directly.  Nope.  Abort plan, he was making my heart beat way quickly, I wondered whether or not it was going to jump out of my chest. 

"Lets go," I spoke, trying not to panic. He looked confused for a second but then just nodded. 

Seungmin POV

I was confused, he had just been speaking of his dog while talking to me? Did I resemble a dog that much? I was so confused at the moment.  Well, I guess he just didn't really think too much at that moment if that even makes sense.

"Guys, since the movie is finished and stuff, we should part our ways now right?" Felix asked, not sure of what this was going. "But.. Why don't we go eat? I am so hungry, plus I'll treat." Minho recommended, waving the note in front of Felix's face.

"I think it's a good idea, I'm starving!" Jisung whined. I looked at Jisung, then at Felix, nodding.  Everyone else started to agree. 

"You guys can go on, I'm not feeling too good," Jeongin pouted.  At this, Felix, who was standing eight next time me seemed alarmed and had asked Jeongin whether or not he wanted company.  I noticed that he was about to say no until Bang Chan had insisted in looking after him.

Wow, well seemed to be it.  A lot of things seemed to have happened today. I guess we'll be going out to eat soon.

----------

Thank you so much for not abondoning me and commenting such nice things.  I'll make sure that the next chapter will be triple of this chapter.  Thank you for reading.

PS.  I'll be writing a new story and it will come out on the 3rd of November.  Look forward to it.  I'll probably be written on a lot and will have chapters written ahead of time since this one is not updated a lot which I am very sorry about.  I'll try to be more active and tell you guys when I think I won't be updating. Once again, thank you so much for reading.  I don't know when this will end to be honest but hopefully before December.