X

Jisung's POV

I watched as Felix talked to Minho, I still couldn't believe that they were siblings, I mean..  look! Sure they both have amazing visuals but Felix and Minho are like COMPLETELY different people! Anyways, I need to check my Instagram feed.

I strolled down the pictures, finding something that shocked the crap out of me, it was a picture of Lee fucking Minho, how did his Instagram get on my recommendation list? He even followed me! Suddenly, a notification came up, making my eyes the size of saucers.  LEE FUCKING MINHO LIKED MY PHOTO! From a YEAR ago!

Suddenly, I felt my body tilt, I had fallen into the pedo himself! I had to get away and quick.  "Are you ok?" Minho asked a little bit too loudly.  "Y-yeah" I answered whilst repeating this words 'get away from the pedo' a thousand times in my head.

"Are ok Jisung? I mean I bet your not but rather you know" Felix hinted, smirking at me. 

"Yeah I'm definitely fine" i cursed, rolling my eyes sarcastically.

"Awww don't be mean to your best friend, your still a baby." Felix cooed loudly.  "RUN." I glared at Felix.

"W-what?" Felix questioned confused, not knowing he would know the answer very soon.

I chased Felix in circles for what seemed forever. The others just laughed, taking videos of us blabbering.

--
Author POV

They had finally arrived at the restaurant after a while. Everyone sat down at the luxurious table booked for them. 

"What do you all want to eat?" Minho asked, looking at the menu intensely, squinting a little. Jisung gulped at he had done so, he hated to do it but he had to admit that Minho's handsome features had really shine through.  He shook his head.  God I'm looking at that pedo again.

Seungmin the shook Hyunjin a little.  "What are going to get?" he asked, rather curious. 

"I think I'm going to get a fruit smoothie, what about you Seungmin?" Hyunjin aksed.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure, a strawberry milkshake?" Seungmin answered.

"Oh.. cool.. Well, I'm getting a ice cream as well, like a big portion, do you want to share?" Hyunjin asked, trying to cover up his flustered cheeks.

Seungmin was flustered, "Oh.. sure!"

"GUYS SEUNGMIN ARE SHARING" Felix shouted.

"Ooooh Seungmin,are you abandoning your best friends already?" Jisung pouted.

"N-no, what are you suggesting? I mean, of course I'm not!" Seungmin whined.

"Y-you're not?" Hyunjin asked, stuttering, he was upset that Seungmin didn't feel the same way. 

All of a sudden, Minho grabbed Hyunjin's hand, absoutely furious.  Changing muttered under his breathe, knowong what was about to occure. Woojin just shook his head, sighing.  "Where are they going?" Felix asked, confused.  "They're probably just going to talk about something private..." Woojin answered, gloomily

"Oh..ok" Felix said, feeling upset that they were left with less people.

--

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Minho shouted at Hyunjin, clenching his fists.

silence

"Answer me!" Minho screamed this time.

silence

"Hyunjin, this is not a joke!"

"I-"

--

I'm officially satisfied, by the way, I think I will start a original series soon so yeah.. By the way, I think I will start a nomin series if I haven't mentioned it before but yep.  Bye amazing people!