XXVI

"Umm.. so is this is?" Hyunjin asked, looking at the building in front of him and then at Seungmin warily. Seungmin just nodded and then grabbed onto the straps of his backpack, taking it off. "It should be here.. once I find it, we should be able to enter,". Hyunjin nodded, he then began the stare at the mansion in front of them,  mesmerized by its beauty.

 "Ahah! I've found it! Shall we enter?" Seungmin asked in a teasingly way, noticing how Hyunjin was looking at the building.

"Yah! Seungmin, why'd you lie to me? You told me it wasn't a house and that it was just a simple hut. I really believed you and had quite low expectations to be honest.." Hyunjin admitted, his tone only getting shyer each time.

 Seungmin laughed at how Hyunjin looked like he had just got announced guilty for doing something really really bad. "Its fine, come on, I think we're safe for now, we just need to turn on the shutters," 

Hyunjin gasped in shock, just how enforced was this base of Felix's? Not knowing what to say, he casually nodded and stood beside Seungmin as he started to twist the key into the mansion. 

Click.

For some odd reason, this had already got him pumped up. It was only the sound of a door opening so why was he so excited? He watched as Seungmin reached for the door handle with his hand. 

Click.

The same sound. Even the sound of the door handle getting pulled down sounded 'rich'. "I'm going to open the door now, don't get too shocked,". Hyunjin slowly nodded. Was it actually going to look cool or was it just going to be an empty hall.. oh- with a chandelier and beautiful red stairs that led to maybe.. hmm.. 50 rooms? Oh well. We'll see.

Swish. Seungmin swinged the door open, making wind gush at them at 20 miles per hour. Hyunjin's jaw dropped, he looked over at Seungmin to see his expression, he was grinning. That grin made him scared for some reason. "Come on, I'll show you what this baby of a home really has. Sure, its all glam but there's something else special about it, now follow me.. Jinni- Hyunjin," Seungmin quickly halted. After some time, he grabbed Hyunjin by the arm and led him to what seemed to be a basement.

 Hyunjin for sure, knew that Basement's were never a good sign.

------------

Both were huffing at this point, they had just ran down fled of stairs. Suddenly Seungmin stopped and looked up. Hyunjin who was looking at him, looked in the direction that he was staring at. What was so special that made his eyes glow? 

Wow. That was all that could come out of his mouth. There in front of them, were hundreds, no thousands, of one specific thing.

Guns.

"Umm.. should we're not going to just kill them now right..? Sure they want to kill us, but we have no reason to just.." Hyunjin hesitated to say the word, he was scared that THOSE sisters were looking at them. "You know.." 

Seungmin laughed.

 "Hwang Hyunjin. Do you really think we're going to just.. kill them? Oh course not, actually I found this out after some research.. just kidding after a memory came back to me out of no-where. Park, and when I say park, I mean.. H girl- Haneul.. sorry, just the sound of her name makes me want to gag. Haneul has been torturing me for the last 19 months. She's insane, isn't she? One night maybe last May? Her sister and her gave me a call-"

"WhAT? Really? What did they say was it a face one? Omg. Tell me! Come on-" Seungmin placed his hand on Hyunjin's mouth and glared at him angrily.