XXVIII

"J-jeongin! How dare you hold a gun? You're a minor! Give it here!" Seungmin took the gun from Jeongin and then sighed. "Seriously... Can you guys help us? We are unexperienced and you know how crazy those girls are!"

Felix looked at him as if he was thinking about it. "Well.. If you really need help then I guess I could help just a little? But seriously. Why were you guys making out in my secret fucking base again?" Seungmin looked at Felix in shock and then pushed Hyunjin. "Ask that brat!"

Hyunjin simply smiled at Felix. "What do you mean? You and Changbin were making out ON MY FUCKING BED!" Felix then scratched his head. "Oh about that.. Shut up! Ok, guys. We need to train. I've got backup as well cause you know, our parents own a fashion brand so they obviously have security. Anygays, hmmm. Wait. Does anyone have any news on those girls?"

Jisung nodded. "A video of 2 masked girls stabbing a man was found online. Luckily it was blurred but however, the camera was able to catch footage of them also taking of their masks. Are they the Park twins?" Jisung zoomed into a girl with short hair and murderous eyes. "Y-YES! That's her! Naeun! Wait.. Yesterday? Guys! I think they're in Busan right now.. Should we maybe plan quick? I'm scared that they made it look like Busan and are actually in Seoul.."

"Whatever. When this mess is all over, me and Seungmin are gonna get married, have 3 dogs, take Minho's three cats and live happily ever after."

"Excuse me? What about your dog, Kami? Keep your dog and don't go anywhere near my cats!"

"Excuse me? You think I would abandon my baby? You must be-"

Everyone stopped and Felix quickly passed everyone a shield. "Guys duck. Don't even let yourself be even a little bit seen. I dont know how they got passed the security guards and police that I sent but we have to stay safe." Woojin nodded and then went with Jeongin to a safer place. "Guys? What the fuck is happ-" Jisung placed his hand on top of Minho's mouth.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"You've got quite the base. Haven't you Minnie?"

--------------

I know that this chapter is extremely short but I have something to say. Its been so long since I last updated. I realized that this is gonna come to an end one way or another. Guys, I have to thank you. Thank you so much for over 9000 views and nearly 500 votes on just a year. I first made this as a joke on the 4th last year and didn't expect too much for this is crazy that we have made it all the way to here. I don't know why my account is growing so much but I know that you guys have taken the time to read all of these chapters and it means so much to me (:

I love all of you stays and I hope you guys stay healthy and safe.

I've decided that I will try and make this story even better to at least amuse you guys. The end is coming soon but for the people who have stayed since last year, I am so frickin greatful.

Don't be shy, send me an DM (:
I'll try my best to understand you guys! And if you're not feeling the best! Please come to me so I can try to make you feel better. I can't express how I feel in words. I love all of you guys so much.

Stays will stay by Stray Kids but I hope that stays cab also stay by one another as well!

- WhistenWind. Your fellow stay.