The Sins of the God.

(theme of Four Arms V.S. the Asura)

The earth rumbled...

Ben wasn't sure if what he was seeing was real or not... all he knew was.. this day had just gone from crazy to crazier.

Well it was a Tennyson Summer Vacation, so what did he expect?

A giant with red skin stepped forward, the earth trembling beneath the soles of it's bare feet. 

And no.. it wasn't a Tetramand. 

It had six arms and not four arms for one.. wore japanese kimono pants, and no shirt, displaying massive muscles bristling with battle scars.. 

Each of it's six hands bore power armored gauntlet with yellow spikes. It's head had four faces, one on each side of it's head.. the sides, front and back. with massive tusk-like fangs curving upwards from it's wide mouth on it's ogre-ish face.. 

______________

Yokai

Species: Asura

Name: Hakai No Doji

Powers: Asuras are like the Tetramands of the Japanese Spirit World, possessing many appendages, several faces, immense strength, a love for war and battle, and red hot emotions to rival any warrior. Supposedly they are superior to humans in every way, including that they get to experience more pleasure and passion. But as a result of this more potent emotional state, they are more prone to hot headed actions and hitting before thinking. Truly, if Tetramands and Asuras were to meet, if they would either got to war with each other for fun, or laugh, drink and make merry together for days on end. Hakai is no exception, being named Destruction for the many things he has destroyed after too much drink.

Lore: According to Buddhist Shinto religion, being reborn as an Asura In the World of Asuras is the least happy out of happy reincarnations, because burning hot emotions keep one from reaching enlightenment, despite Ashuras enjoying such wonderful power. The viability of this myth is questionable at best. As far as facts go from legitimate Yokai researchers in the Mage Association, Asuras are just big brutes of magical might who haven't shown any sign of reincarnation magic. 

________________

The arcade, which had somehow mysteriously emptied, was now in shambles... with massive purging fog rolling through it.. as if ghosts had just decided to go around and turn it into a haunted house. 

One moment they were all having a good time, showing Hoshimi how to play the shooter arcade games, the next thing Ben knew, a massive fist was coming towards Kuroko's head, and what looked like a woman dressed in white was laughing in an echoing voice as a blizzard swept in from nowhere.

Kuroko lay unconscious next to a destroyed pacman machine.. blood dripping down her head, but thank God it didn't look too serious... it appeared that she was taken by surprise and only grazed by the beast. 

Hoshimi stood behind Ben, clutching his shoulders, shivering both out of cold and fear.. 

The cold was understandable.. given what Mikoto was fighting..

Ice and freezing wind ripped through the southern end of the Arcade as it was  met with fierce clashes of piercing lightning.. 

Mikoto was fighting something else.. and as far as Ben could tell they were on even footing for now.. but currently, he needed to focus on his own battle, or Mikoto would scold him for losing his touch.