Chapter 3 at the isle

At the isle of the lost.
It shows kids who were wearing clothing of punks and dirt but they were looking very happy.
Everyone from auradon looked very confused but everyone even the bug figure knew what was going on.
Then it shows a teen wearing all black with black hair,pale skin and green acid eyes as he was running as 4 more people join him.

Then a boy with red hair,a red shirt,black pants and red hair.
????????: toothless!
The black hair now known as toothless smiled at him.
Toothless: sorry hookfang.
Hookfang: its ok toothless your just really exited for the treats.

Then they smell the air.
Toothless and hookfang: aaaahhhh!~
Everyone burst out laughing as they blushed.
Then 2 more people appeared and it was twins,one boy and one girl and they had green hair with a faded color of yellow and there cloths were green and yellow.
????: hello there.
Hookfang: hey barf my dude hows belch?
Barf: shes doing good.
Belch: yes now-
???????: were here!
Then it shows a girl with brown pants and a shirt with short brown hair and spikes around both of her wrist.
Barf: hey meatlug.
Meatlug: stormfly will be here soon.
Stormfly: and im here.
It shows a girl with blue and yellow hair with a blue shirt,a black leather jacket and blue jeans.
Toothless: come on!
Then they ran into a building.
The small figure with the same green eyes as the big figure smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!