Chapter 4 meeting hiccup

It shows them in a room with cooking stuff as they heard a bell rang and a oven closes as someone appears from a counter.
Everyone from auradon looked very confused of where those five were at.
And shows a boy around 15 with green eyes,his face was covered in dirt all over his face with a dirty green shirt with a brown vest,his torn up brown pants and torn fur boots.
The mystery boy smiled to see him.
??????: you guys made it.
Toothless: we would never miss it hiccup.
Then hiccup pullled put a chocolate cake with white stripes all over it as he was cutting it into slices and displaying them with cookies,pies and more sweets.
Everyone from auradon looked very amazed as the isle looked happy as the big figure patted hiccup as he smiled at him.
Barf: hey hiccup?
Hiccup: ya?
Barf: why don't you charge people for money?
Hiccup: because some of them doesn't have enough money so i made this shop for everyone to eat.
Hookfang: hiccup your the most nicest person on here.
Everyone from the isle nodded as the auradon people was starting to think that mabye they weren't to bad after all.
Hiccup: well just because were here doesnt mean we should be sad and miserable thats why im cooking to make people happy.
Hookfang: hiccup has a golden heart.
Hiccup: your to kind.
Astrid smiled as she was hoping that hiccup was chosen.
Then they heard a siren as they all ran outside.
Hiccup junped as he hugged the large figure arm as the figure calmed him down as everyone from auradon was amazed of how the large figure was so gentle with hiccup.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!