Broken not Obsolete

Doc immediately rushed over to Ela's unconscious form and checked her, broken knees, and seems to be injected with a drug of some kind he thought. Seamus walked in and saw Ela's broken form on the floor, his blood boiled at that point, even though Ela always had been a bitch to him it enraged him to see his teammate like that. “ Doc where are the others?? ” he asked gripping his shotgun tighter, he didn't even look back as he tended to the semi-naked woman on the ground “ Through the door in the front of us, they went after the bastards that did this ”.

     That was all the encouragement he needed and he rushed forward, he then walked several other bodies of the same drug addled children he had to shoot earlier, one was still alive even though her legs had been shot she crawled towards Sledge with a sharpened rusty piece of metal, Sledge put the barrel of the shotgun on the young girl's temple, “ Put it down kid I don't want to hurt ya ” the child did not reply but continued to growl like an animal and tried to slash him with the rusted blade, he immediately hit her on the head with the butt of his weapon, “ Should keep her down ” he said to himself and proceeded to rush up the stairs in front of him. As he reached the third level he could hear gunfire, “ Come on lad almost just like boot camp ” as he reached the top he could see that the door was blown off.

           ‘ Sledge over here ’ he heard, he turned his head and saw Bandit alongside Cannibal and Lion laying down suppressive fire on a large group of masks on a large helicopter pad. He rushed over though he was not so lucky and a bullet went through his abdomen and he crashed next to Lion, “ Aagh frak!! What's the situation?? ” he asked through clenched teeth, “ We've got 50 plus hostiles on the helipad there and apparently more are more inbound towards this  place according to the rest of the team ”, “ Are they mental?!why would they come here ?? ”.

     And as if to answer Sledges's question a barrage of heavy machine gun fire hit their position making them all duck for cover, after it was over they saw it's source, a large helicopter, a Mi-26 to be precise was slowly hovering downwards towards the pad with it's backside open and machine gun rounds coming from an M-60 placed there. The terrorists started falling back towards the helipad, ‘ Get to the choppa!! ’ they could hear a Mask yell at the top his lungs.

            Intensive amounts of bullets were aimed at the crouched operators, the metal of the vent they were behind threatening to give way to the barrage of bullets. ‘ Everyone's here let's go ’ the Gunner yelled and with that the helicopter lifted off the ground and proceeded to leave the now enemy airspace. ‘ Damn those dogs to hell!! ’ Sledge yelled in frustration, “ Don't worry we'll get them next time, for now they live to fight another day ” and with that he turned away and went towards the staircase. When they went down the stairs Sledge took point and found the young girl he knocked out lying where he left her. He put his shotgun on the sling available on the back and picked the girl up receiving questioning brows from the other operators, Lion in particular.

        ‘ The girl's still breathing and I'll be damned if I left her here to die, besides she might be able to give us some answers ’ continuing walking through the bloodied halls, they eventually reached the hallway and into the room where Doc with Ash's help was being lifted and carefully placed on a stretcher and being carried out. Sledge winced in pain the girl's weight on his shoulder combined with the bullet wound was taking it's toll on him, he moved on and meanwhile decided to take a closer look at his charge, she looked no older than 15, had blonde hair and looked as pale as the moon on a clear night sky. With Doc and Ash in the middle, Cannibal taking point they moved out, he had large amount of blood dripping from his mouth and smeared over the front of his uniform, ‘ Where in hell did he have time to even eat a guy?? ’ Ash nervously asked Doc, the man did not turn back but replied all the same, “I suggest you keep quiet on that matter Eliza, I have more pressing matters to think about ” he said stabbing his thumb at the mercifully unconscious woman on the stretcher.

      Ash knew she should be quite as Doc called her by her real name on a mission, this could mean only two things one he just forgot about it or the more likelier one being that he was frustrated and did not care about protocol anymore. She looked behind at Sledge carrying a little girl whose legs were bandaged and like the the others was wearing a simple hospital gown. They came up on the others, no one asked questions they could already know something was not right. Doc had already called a chopper in advance, he climbed into the medivac with Ash and gestured for the others to climb in, they were confused but did so anyway , once inside and in the air, Doc took off his balacalava revealing his dark toned skin, he would look handsome if not for the frown he wore on his face currently, he then talked in a soft voice while he started attending to the young girl that Sledge had brought along with him. “ You all know what happened to her and I see no reason as to let more people know about this tragic incident with  her sister and family being the exception and that too is strictly her choice ” he paused for a moment and then spoke again “ I am going to rely on your discretion, as she will need time to recover not only physically but psychologicaly as well what do you think (Y/N)?? ”  Cannibal looked at her with an unsure look on her face, “ Well.... she having that independent mindset is one of the reasons she doesn't have many friends, her relationship with her family being starined by the rigourous pushing by her father will make things a lot  more difficult as she doesn't have many people to trust and confide in... ” then he proceeded to pull a small diary with a red leather cover out of his vest still untouched by the blood, he seemed to flip through the pages and looked to be in deep thought, the silence was painful, they all waited. After a few more painfully silent minutes he smiled, his usual creepy blood covered smile, “ But thankfully it won't be possible but we can't help her if she doesn't want it so she'll  have to fight a bit as well ” with that he closed the small diary and put it back.

         “ But like Doc said discretion is necessary, she won't trust us if we spread word about what happened to her ” with that his attention turned back to Ela's sleeping form.

_______________________________________

(A/N)- well what do you people think?,  Btw I'm fine but we have another group of examinations approaching so this will probably be the last post before December

P.S I changed Cannibal's rank to Major I just thought it would fit better and made him older bout 30yrs old

Peace✌✌