What doesn't kill you...

Doc did not like his current project/assignment at all, sure he knew a few things to help people deal with PTSD and the likes of it, but he wasn't prepared at all the unravel the coiled up mystery that was Ela. “ Damn you Six, I told you we should  have gotten a proper psychiatrist, Harry's good  and all but he doesn't know how to deal with this level of intensive emotional damage and the only one who can fix this problem is a God damn Cannibal ” the others medical personal looked at him in confusion of what they had just heard from a man talking to himself and decided to leave it at that.

                Doc finished washing his hands and dried them and grabbed his notes and headed towards the many rooms in the infirmary, he was not prepared. Sure, the notes helped him to get Ela to talk from being an utterly dumb person to sound like a slightly depressed teenager, he opened the door and stepped inside Ela was on her side and facing him with a cold, emotionless stare.

Doc: So......  You have anything that you'd like me to know or me to help in any way?

Ela: You never give up do you?

That was more of a statement than a question, Doc knew she had a hard time accepting who she was on the inside and she most probably never would.

Doc: If I give up on you, who is going to argue with your sister all the time??

Ela:  Speaking of Zofia where is she?? I expected her to visit me by now.

Doc: She's detained from visiting you, I don't want her undoing all the work I've painstakingly done so far.

Ela: So I guess you want to hear about our childhood??

Doc: No not really, what I am referring to is that little grudge you carry in your (points to left side of the chest) heart.

Ela was silent for some time, she opened her mouth to speak but couldn't, she wasn't the trusting type, and the only person she about ever came close to trusting since reaching adulthood was Meghan, even that was a special case.

Ela: I don't want to talk about it just yet Doc, give me some more time.

Doc: Fine by me, but we have to talk eventually you know.

   Time flew by as Doc conversed with her, they talked of many things concerning her and Doc was quick to not down any key points that he deemed was important and would help, he'd have to ask (Y/N) later for a crash course in healing emotional wounds that are this deep, he also got a few small views into her childhood and decided the he shouldn't push his luck too far and undo what he had done so far. Finally Doc got up to leave but felt a tug on his arm and looked back to see Ela pulling at his arm.

Ela: Doc...d..do you think you could stay here for tonight?

Doc was rather taken aback, she had accepted who she was on the inside that too so easily. He was rather shocked to say, he was currently thinking about it and decided in the end that it would help him earn her trust and quiet possibly eventually help her in the long run.

Doc: Ok I'll stay here If you promise me no funny business.

Ela: (sighing in relief) Alright I promise no funny business and can you turn the T.V on while you are at it.

Doc: What do you wanna watch??

Ela: The news.

Doc: Okay, news it is.

TV host: Good evening everyone I'm Poppy Harlow and welcome to Pew News. Tonight we have a special guest Dr. Reverend Jonathan Andreassen with us here today, Reverend Jonathan can you tell me more about this movement of yours.

Rev. Andreassen: Please call me Jon, and about this movement of ours as you refer to it I call it more of a Crusade actually. We had many pastors and missionaries volunteering for undergoing training for six months and being deployed to conflict striken areas where they will work alongside other locals and try to establish stability.

TV host: Okay Jon, now you have heard that man people are calling your said volunteers Norse War Clerics and you have decided to adopt that as the name for these volunteers.

Rev. Andreassen: Well that is due to the fact that Norse War Clerics did actually exist in the middle ages and were the strongest and bravest amongst the church's people, who using the church's immense wealth donning armour rode out to war alongside their king's armies as a sort of payment, and we believe that in this current world where organizations like the White Masks roam free we must fight to protect our fellow men.

TV host: Th-...(putting her finger to her comm) yes, okay, alright. We have an incoming transmission from Rome and Jon it might interest you as well.

Rev Andreassen: Well see.

TV host: Alright ladies and gentlemen I give the screen over to Bassanio, live from Rome, alright Bassanio what have you got for us.

Bassanio: It is absolutely ruckus down here Poppy, according to sources the Pope has declared a Crusade.

TV host: Come again??

Bassanio: I have an official statement here from the Vatican it reads, ‘The holy Bible may preach peace but when it is Christendom itself that is threatened, then it is every Christian's duty to defend all that is holy. His holiness the Pope has called a Crusade to reclaim the holy lands from the infidels, who would deny Christian pilgrims the right to visit the holy places. It is time for the armies of Christendom to put aside their differences and unite under one banner the sign of the Cross, and give back God's children what is rightfully theirs ’ honestly Poppy the entirety of the city seems to be flocking to the Vatican to enlist in one way or another, I'll have to say that the terrorist bas*beep* ds should watch out because the wrath of God is coming for them.

_______________________________________

(A/N)- I'll try to upload as much as possible and progress the story line peace!!