1

Fontaine's P.O.V

I overheard my parents from the control room talking about something out of the ordinary. My mom had mentioned that a large swirl of bandages had gone missing from the medbay. Things never go missing from Aronaxx unless someone was taking them, and that was highly unlikely someone else other than us were on here.

The first person I had thought to ask was Ant, to be sure it wasn't him. When I entered his room, he was just standing in the center of his room, staring blankly at the wall in front of me, facing away from me.

"Ant?" I called out, but getting no response. "Ant." I called a little louder, but still no response. When he didn't reply, I went over to shake his shoulder.

When I moved around him, he was still looking up, but he finally noticed me. I tried to look at what he was looking at, but I didn't see anything.

"Ant, I wanted to ask you something." I finally huff. "Mom wanted to know where a roll of bandages went and I wanted to ask if you took them."

He said slowly and calmly, "I cut my foot on some glass." At first I was going to take the answer and leave, but before I left my mind clicked. That answer didn't make sense. He hand no bandage on his feet,he wouldn't need a whole roll for a simple cut,and what brocin glass could he cut his foot on?

When I turned back around, the first thing I noticed, was the blood dripping down his fingers. I grabbed his shoulder, but something dripped onto my hand.

A single droplet of blood.

When I turned to get a look at his face, his eyes were bloodshot and dripping madly. Right as I got the look, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he collapsed in my arms.