8

Fontaine's P.O.V

I was terrified as to what I was looking at. It bewildered me. What the hell was this thing? But a screeching transmission from my communicator cut off my thoughts. It was from Ant's communicator. It seemed like he was awake and screaming like a crazy person. Before my mom came over and told me to come into the med bay.

I turned back to the thing in the mirror before taking the cover from the ground and throwing it back over the mirror. It began to scream profanities at me through the glass as I covered it, the cloth slightly muffling the creature. I turned to the door, but stopped and looked back.

"I'll be back for you."

I entered the med bay and watched as Ant went mad, both my parents holding him to the bed as the girls were in the corner terrified. I ran over to my mom and asked what was wrong before Ant began to scream something actually coherent.

"DON'T! DON'T! THERE'S POISON! MOOOOM! DAAAAD! HELP!" He screamed, in what seemed to be pain.

"A-Ant, what're you talking about?!"

"SHE POISONED THE FOOD, DON'T EAT THE FOOD! BLOOD, BLOOD!" He screamed again. My dad pulled away in shock and my mom looked at him confused.

Will's P.O.V

Poisoned my food..? Was that why I was coughing up blood before? I looked up at my wife, who looked at me in confusion and with a worried look in her eyes. I still hadn't told her about my "sickness". I honestly thought it was just a disease, but it was him this whole time. But who's this 'her'?

Fontaine looked at me scared but also seemed angry. She turned and ran out of the room and I followed her as Kaiko screamed for us to stop and come back. She ran back into the closet and growled, throwing the door open. Before I could even get a word in, she ripped off the cloth over Kaiko's old mirror to reveal the strange doll inside it.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"Something that'll plague your existence."