6

Fontaine's P.O.V

I came running into the medbay when my parents called to find the room trashed and Ant yelling incoherent nonsense. My mom pointed towards me and Ant twisted his head to look at me. He rushed over to me and embraced me. I was in shock, not by the room or the sudden embrace, but the way he looked.

He was almost face to face height with me, last time I saw him he was still his normal short height. All I could say was, "What happened?"

"He wouldn't stop fighting until you came into the room." My mom answered.

"Tia..." He whimpered, nuzzling into my neck.

"Ant, what's wrong?" I questioned.

"I wanted you back!" He smiled at me. "Please... Don't leave me-e.." He whispered in my ear, causing a shiver to fly down my spine. He slanted down as if he was falling, just barely trying to catch himself. "More time..." He mumbled. "Please more time..."

His eyes began to drip blood as his medical gown began to stain with blood. His eyes tried to stay focused on me as they tried to roll back. "She can help us..." He murmured, gripping my shirt. "Just a bit more... time..." The lights began to flicker like crazy and all the items in the room began to circle around us, creating a tornado of tables, chairs, and medical equipment.

He wheezed a bit, spewing blood from his mouth before the lights stopped flickering. When it stopped, our parents tried to grab ahold of Ant, but stepped back, shocked.

He was even bigger and taller than before almost are moms hight. He then managed to get his hand out of our fathers and pointed at me. "I need your help..."