7. Synopsis/Supporting Cast

Ah, welcome back to the unlimited spring of writing knowledge. Take a seat and let us discuss today's lesson.

We'll go a bit over a basic of starting any project, the SYNOPSIS. One of the first things a reader sees and supposedly catches his attention.

But how to make it the BEST Synopsis for your story, you ask? Well, a lot of people try and end up wasting time to come up with clever wordplay or interesting premises, but since you've been following this guide so religiously, here's the easiest and failproof method:

You saw that right, folks. Don't bother with the damn thing. It's not important, since the tits in the cover and the massive HAREM in the title will get the job done for ya.

The readers will surely get invested in that shitsh-I mean masterpiece of a story, when not even its author gave 2 shits to establish it properly.

To spice it up, slap a good old Read to find out in there. After all, your target audience are horny preteens who like challenges. Forget the readers who actually come for a story, it's not like they'll:

 Forget the readers who actually come for a story, it's not like they'll:

Just follow my instructions and all will be nice and dandy.

For the select few of you who want to UgH...'fit in' with the competent side of writers, throw in there the bio you made and I know you did make one for your mc, as well as the very first...10 paragraphs of the prologue. Nah, they won't notice it and leave due to boredom. Besides, the stuff of "warrior of darkness", "revenge" and "I'mma kill ALL the {insert fictional race here}" will fit in well for the edge lovers.

Nice~

Now that this is out of the way, let's get to Supporting Cast of characters.

What are they supposed to represent? If you want to go the official way, they nail in the the MC into the world created by you, adding and expanding the world building through their dialogue and subjects they discuss.

Now I know what you're thinking. It sounds BORING. Yes. I completely agree, which is why no one uses the supporting cast in that way.

They're not important. I guess you could throw in the girls as harem decorations, but the guys? What the hell are you going to do with them?

Go ahead and treat them as experiments as much as you like, or leave them as blank states with the same or no personality at all.

Besides, here's a couple of tricks to make the MC look better in contrast to them.

What? The setting for a supporting character is that he's studying medicine at a University? Nah, unimpressive, compared to our boi over here who took a few biology classes and is a damn genius.

Will the future doctor ask and be corrected by out fabulous Mc? Absolutely!

Why? Well, 1.REASONS DO NOT FUCKING MATTER. And 2:

That's right, folks

That's right, folks. They exist only to bask our MC in praise and honey. Meaning you take the 'Supporting' part absolutely literally.

However, in the rare cases where one disagrees and even dates to contradict the protagonist, you got yourself the perfect chance for betrayal!

[Refer to part 2 of this guide]

Too hard to understand or too lazy to check out? Here, let me help.

There you have it, perfect distribution and use of character, with minimal effort and maximum efficiency

Hmm? Someone's calling you up on your bullshit? Just use the old "don't like, don't read" line. Not like it'll make ya a massive fucking hypocrite. Trust me, no one pays attention to details. No one!

...

Well...

Maybe except this guy, the fucking asshole...

To be continued...