*EIGHT*

He picks me up and carries me to my room. My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands in his hair, I'm smiling against his lips with every kiss. "Rose." He whispers against my lips and it makes my heart flutter. He places me on my bed and hovers over me. He looked down at me and I could see the lust and desire in his eyes. He unbuckled his chest harness he had on from last night flinging it somewhere in my room. He leans down and kisses me and as he's slowly moving down my neck I started to undo the buttons on his shirt. When i get the last button i slide it down his back. He pulls away and takes off his shirt letting it fall to the floor. As i see the shirt fall i look up at his hair, it's all messy from me fucking with it. I look down his body. He's fit as fuck, i run my fingers across his torso as i trace his ab muscles. They weren't bulging out like a bodybuilder or anything but they were definitely defined.

I didn't notice I was biting my lip until Yoongi moved forward closing the space between us. "Don't do that with your lips." He growled. I giggled, "Oh yeah what are you gonna do about  it?" I knew that would rile him up but I didn't care. I wanted him to feel how I was feeling right then and there. He smirked at me and I saw the shift in his eyes. He was dangerous but I wanted to see what he would do.

He yanked my shirt up and over my head in one swift motion. He took off his pants and boxers and climbed onto my bed. I couldn't stop smiling at him. He was so fucking hot i can't even deal. He starts unhooking my bra and taking it off. He slowly and teasingly trails his lips down from my collarbone until he reaches my breast. He's lingering and I let out a frustrated groan.

He laughs as i try to arch my back to make his lips meet my breast but he dodges my actions. "You're being impatient Kitten." I groan

'Well yeah no duh you're teasing the fuck out of me and i can't handle it.'

He licks my nipple slowly and I moan. He grabs my other boob and starts fiddling with my other nipple. When he does that, I arch my back as I feel electricity shooting down my back. He fully takes my boob in his mouth and i feel his tongue circling me. "Nu-ahh" The heat is building up and I honestly can't take his teasing anymore.

He takes his free hand and slides it down my stomach leaving behind a trail of goosebumps. He moans against my boob which makes me go crazy. He slips his hand down my panties and circles my clit. I bite down on my lip keeping myself from moaning. He moves his lips to my mouth and kisses me, "Don't do that, i wanna hear you moan for me Kitten."

He slides my panties off of me readjusts his body so that he is lower on me. He kisses my inner thighs which makes me instinctively wanna close my legs. He pins my legs down with his hands, "Bad Kitten." I giggle a little but it turns into a moan of pleasure as he presses his tongue against my heat. "Oh Kitten you're already so wet for me." He says as his lips brush against me.

I feel every breathe on my sensitive spot and i take a sharp breath. He presses his tongue against me again but this time he pushes between my folds. "Yo-oongi ahh"  I can't keep quiet he knows what to do to make me go crazy. I grab his hair and push him in deeper as my hips rise to meet his tongue.

"Fuck." I moan as I feel my climax approaching, "Yoongi ah I-I'm gon-na cu-" He didn't let me finish. He pulled away and rubbed his member against my heat and pushed inside. I breathe in deep and hold still as I adjust to his size.

"Not yet Kitten, I can't let you off that easily."He kisses my lips gently and I bite his bottom lip. He starts thrusting and I moan against his lips. 'Damn him, he knows what he's doing to me and he's doing it on purpose.'

He keeps moving in and out and I grab onto his back pulling him closer. It feels amazing and as his pace picks up so does my moans. I dig my nails into his back and nibble on his shoulder. He moans in my ear and that throws me over the edge. I bite down on his shoulder and leave a mark. He thrusts faster and I could feel my orgasm approaching, "Ahh Yoo-" He grabs my waist and goes all in, i can't even finish my sentence. "Mmmn daddy yess." He locks his eyes on mine and smiles that cute sexy gummy smile, "Yeah Kitten you like it when I do that?" I can't even answer I could feel myself tightening around him as I approach my limit. I could feel his dick twitch inside me letting me know he was at his limit too. My eyes roll back into my head as my hips push into him with every movement. "Sh-Shit Baby you feel fucking amazing."

"Daddy ah mm i-i'm gonna cu-cum.. Yoongi!" I reach my limit as i cum, he thrusts and releases inside me. "Fu-fuck." He falls over to my side.

Our breathing heavy as he scoots closer to me. He wraps his arms around me. "So haha was i any good?" He kisses my shoulder and I can't help but smile.

I giggled, "What kind of question is that?" I look at him and he smiles shyly. My eyes widen, "Nooo you weren't.." He starts to blush a little and I grab his face and kiss him. "I feel honored you chose me to be your first."

He looked away and just cuddled up to me for a few moments.

-Yoongi-

I had never been with a female, yeah i had made out with girls. Don't get me wrong but, I never slept with any of the other girls. I liked control too much to give in to them but, with Rose it was different I have showed her a side of me that no one knew, not even my best friends. She made me feel vulnerable and that honestly scared me. At the same time i was so happy just laying here with her.

I could hear her steady heartbeat and her breathing. I love her. I am so absolutely terrified of that simple fact. I don't even know what to do now. 'Would she even wanna date me? Did she just want sex?' I didn't wanna ask, I'm afraid of what she might say. 'What if she's just using me?' All my insecurities rose up in my mind, causing a thick fog to settle into where my confidence lived.

She was messing with my hair, which I found out i love the feeling. It caused soothing waves to flow down my back. It made me calm and relaxed. She drives me crazy with how even the simplest thing made me just want to melt into her.  I know what I do to her, at least physically.

I looked up at her beautiful hazel eyes, 'Fuck.. this girl has my heart.'

XX

That Tongue Technology though oof