ELEVEN

The week was fairly boring the only real difference was that i had ran into Jungkook when i left Yoongi's house. He had a bruise on his face. Naturally i asked him what happened, he brushed it off and said some guy got jealous that his girlfriend was with him. He seemed different, almost like he didn't wanna talk to me. At the time i just wanted to go home so i went about my day. 

I ran into Aphrodite as well and i was actually glad to have a girl around that i could speak my mind with. She was really nice and gave me a very 'Bad Bitch' vibe and i honestly wanted to be more like her. More confident and well i guess you could say demanding. She knew what she wanted and  just how to get it. Oooh girl she was thick and i mean a good kind of thick with her skinny jeans on leaving no surprises. She decided to take me under her wing after i told her about my 'situation' with Yoongi. 

"You have to be more assertive." She said to me "You gotta show him that he ain't the only one tryna get his hand in the cookie jar."

I laughed at the time but now that i think of it that could actually work and i knew one person who he absolutely hated me being around.

~

"C'mon Jungkook pleeeease." I practically had to beg him in the middle of the hallway. He glanced down at me his black hair falling over his left eye. It had taken me so long for me to get him to finally stop and listen to my idea.

"Fuck no Rose. Do you want me to die?" He rolled his eyes and walked past me. I followed him like the lost puppy i was. I grabbed his arm and tugged on his long sleeve white shirt. He had little suspenders connected to his black jeans and these nice black combat boots on. It looked cute on him.

"Pretty please it would just be for a little bit and i promise to behave. I won't try anything it's just to see what would happen." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and sad face i could. 

"Aiishhh, Fine but i swear i am not gonna get fucked up for this." I jumped up and down squealing like a fan girl. I pulled him into a hug and thanked him probably a million times over. He pushed me away gently. "C'mon i have an idea. Follow me."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me all the way across the lawn to the parking lot. We ended up at a very nice car which just so happened to be next to Yoongi's car. I tried not to look at it. The thought of Yoongi only made me sad and i always wanted to break down when i shouldn't. I kept my eyes on Kookie's car. His car was a nice cherry red and more of a sporty type well, as far as i saw all the boys in this group had sporty type cars. It was bright compared to Yoongi's black on black car, though i loved his dark color scheme he always seemed to have.

"Get in. We're going to my house." I snapped my attention to him suddenly feeling shy. I rubbed my hand on my arm.

"What about school? I mean isn't it bad to miss. I also have that project due today and i don't think leaving Yoongi in charge is a good idea."

He looked over at me with a face that was like 'really'. "Didn't you just say you were avoiding him? Besides it's Little Meow Meow you already aced it." I just laughed it off and tried to shake off the uneasy feeling i had about being alone with Kookie. I hopped in his car and we headed to his house.

~

We were in his room now it was red and white. More like white with red sections almost like stripes slanted across his walls. He had these fluffy ass pillows and his bed was comfy. I lay across his bed admiring the ceiling fan and amazing view of the ocean he had.

"You're so fucking lucky you get to wake up to this everyday." I sat up on his bed and looked at him. He was sitting in the far corner of the room fixing his hair and texting. He hopped up and jumped on the bed next to me.