Chapter 14

Xiao Zhan looks down at Yibo who still collapsed on his body, unmoved.
He touches Yibo's forehead. The fever has gone down.

"Huh! You got your fever because you are horny as fuck...." Xiao Zhan muttered. "What a freak..." Xiao Zhan juts out his lower lip.

"I can hear you..."  Yibo mumbles.

"Yeah.... I said you are a freak!" Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes.

"I'm not a freak. I'm your gong." Yibo lifts his head and now stating at Xiao Zhan.

"My gong, my ass!" Xiao Zhan send him a glares.

"Yes! Your ass is my territory from now on," Yibo grins makes Xiao Zhan cringes. "So, no one allowed to touch your ass, except me!" Yibo added.

Xiao Zhan frowning and let out a fake laugh," ha, ha,ha... As if!"

Yibo chuckles.

" Your asshole is so tight, Zhan Zhan... I love it!" Says Yibo. Then he pecks Xiao Zhan's lips.

Xiao Zhan sighing.

"Get off of me! I need to clean up!" Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo off of his body.

"Do you think, can you walk?" Asks Yibo, smirking evilly.

"What do you think?" Xiao Zhan retorts. He moves to get down the bed. But he hisses to the pain, stings his wet hole. And when he forces himself to get down, he feels his back has broken. He fell off of the bed.

"Shit! What happened to my back?" Xiao Zhan wailing.

Yibo laughing. He sliding down from the bed and helps Xiao Zhan to get up.

"Zhan Zhan... I just entered you. You still need to adjust to the position amd the pain caused by it...!" Says Yibo.

"You are such an evil!" Xiao Zhan retorts.

"Next time, you'll get use to it... It's ok..."

"As if there is next time! Do  you still want to do it??"

"Of course, I do! You are my boyfriend, Zhan Zhan..!"

"What a punishment..." Xiao Zhan complaining.

Yibo just laughs. He lifts Xiao Zhan's body and carry him in a bridal style (damn! It's so classic! Do I need to change it into monkey style? 😂😂).

Xiao Zhan eyes widened. He's wriggling in Yibo's arms.

"Zhan Zhan! Stop wriggling! Later we both can fall down!" Yibo warns him.

"What kind of style is this, Wang Yibo? Put me down! I'm not a girl!" Xiao Zhan protesting.

"Stop being a nag, Zhan Zhan! Just let me take care of you! Anyway, nobody see us like this!" Yibo frowns.

Finally Xiao Zhan admits defeat. If he keeps moving also makes his lower back pain worse. So he just obeying Yibo. Both are enter the bathroom
Naked.

💮💮💮💮💮

Xiao Zhan abruptly gets up from his deep slumber, forgetting the result of the last night intercourse.

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh...... Fuck!" He shouting out loud.

Yibo who still asleep next to him jumped up.

"What happened?" He asks in surprise manner. His messy bedhair and bloodshot red  eyes gives him the demonic vibrant. ( Errr.... That's what Xiao Zhan sees, when he remember the thing had happened last night 😄 ).

"You! Demon!" Xiao Zhan pointing at him with his index finger.

"Huh?" Yibo dumfounded. "What is my fault this time?" He is confuse now.