Chapter 15

Li wasn't on his desk when Xiao Zhan comes. So Xiao Zhan is safe. Hahahah 😅😅😅. He quickly sits on his chair and rummages into his drawer.

"How's you spend your night, Zhan Zhan..." A pair of hands sling over Xiao Zhan's shoulder from behind ,makes Xiao Zhan leap a little.

Xiao Zhan looking up to see the person. A beautiful woman smiles at him.

"Ann... You scare me.." Xiao Zhan let out a breath.

Ann sits on Xiao Zhan's table.

"Tell me, where were you last night?" Ann asks.

"Home, of course!" Xiao Zhan answers confidently.

"Who's home?" Ann asks again.

Xiao Zhan lifts his head to look at Ann.

"What do you mean?"Xiao Zhan asking her back.

"Oh! come on.... zhan Zhan! There is nothing to hide! We are friends for a long time!" Ann pushes him.

"I don't understand what'd you mean!" Xiao Zhan busy himself with the paperworks.

Ann lets out a soundly sigh. Then he gets down from Xiao Zhan's table.

"Appointment with Mr. Chang has been canceled," says Ann.

Xiao Zhan snaps his head and looks at Ann who is dusting off her pants.

"Why? When?" Xiao Zhan is snap, too.

"He already confirmed bought the unit in another place with another agency."

"Bastard...." Xiao Zhan muttered silently.

"Heyy... What's with the attitude?" Ann raises her brow.

"N- nothing!"

If he happened to let us know the night before, I prefer to take a day off. My back is killing me. My ass is hot and pain... Fuck! Yibo bastard! Xiao Zhan cursing internally.

"Zhan Zhan..... Are you ok?" Ann brings Xiao Zhan back from his thought.

"Ya! Ya, I'm fine!" Xiao Zhan answers. "Why did he cancelled it in the last minute, though?"

"No! Actually he cancelled it yesterday. But I was plan to tell you last night."

" So why didn't you do it?"

"I tried."

"What do you mean you tried?"

I tried to call your phone, it was dead!"

"Oh... Yeah! My battery was died last night.," Says Xiao Zhan. But then his expression is changing into a full of horor." Shit! I never charge since last night!" Xiao Zhan is about to take out his phone from his trouser's pocket, but..." Great! It is there..."

Ann chuckles.

"Where did you leave it, Zhan Zhan?" Ann asks with a teasing tone.

"Stop calling me that!" Xiao Zhan glares at Ann. Ann bursts into a laugh.

"Ooh... That's is a pet name your bae gives him, right? So only him can call you Zhan Zhan..!"

"Can you shut up?"

"I can't! You are too cute if being shy!" Ann squeeze Xiao Zhan's cheeks. Xiao Zhan slaps her hands away.

"Tell me where were you last night? I call your phone, you didn't answer. I call your house number also. No one pick it up. And I went to your house, it was no one living there!"

"Really? You came to my house?" Xiao Zhan feels the heat crawls up to his face.

Ann nods and pursing her.lips.