Chapter 30

It's already reached chapter 30 and their first meeting + relationship is less than  a month old! What the hell did I write??? What a relationship development!! 😂😂😂

It's been 3 days Yibo stayed in Xiao Zhan:s house. ( Does Yibo went home on Monday or Tuesday that time? I forgot. Never mind! I'll make it Tuesday ).

Xiao Zhan comes home on the Friday evening. Yibo welcomes him home with a sweet smile plastered on his face. Xiao Zhan hugs him dearly.

"I need to send you home already..." Xiao Zhan whispers.

Yibo's smile fades. He presses his nose on Xiao Zhan's shoulder and tightened his embrace.

"I don't want to go. It's my home, where I keep my heart is..." Yibo mumbles.

Xiao Zhan smiles faintly. He loosened the embrace and pulls back.

"I'll be missing you, too...." He says.

"Let's go for a date for the last time. Because that old Hitler won't let us meet again after you send me home..." Yibo suggests an idea.

Xiao Zhan caresses Yibo's cheek and nods. Yibo's smile back. Before he storms into the room, he leaves a peck on Xiao Zhan:s lips.

"Yibo! Get change in your house. It's upstairs only!" Xiao Zhan shouts, halts Yibo from entering his room.

Yibo turns around and grins. "Yes. Right!" He says. And he dashes out of Xiao Zhan's house, goes to his own unit.

In a short time, they're already speeding in the highway on Yibo's bike to a certain place, where their feeling has grown mutually.

Up there the night sky is greyish. A few stars showing them up shyly and blinking from the furthest galaxy. The bulky clouds bunched up to the skylines. And down there is a quiete lake waving out its dark flow welcoming the wind which sometimes sweeps its surface just to taste its warmth through its coldness.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan sit under one of the tree. They sit side by side in silent. Their gaze make a journey to the waves, while their minds travelling to the past few weeks they've been destinied to met each other and ends up being together.

Yibo turns his gaze to his side when he hears Xiao Zhan inhales and exhales his breath in a shaking manner. He notices that Xiao Zhan cries silently. Yibo doesn't say anything. He just pulls Xiao Zhan into a hug by shoulder. Xiao Zhan leans his head on Yibo:s shoulder.

"I will be back for you, Zhan Zhan.... I promise that. Just wait for me patiently..." Yibo comforting his lover.

"If you happen meet a sweet girl which capture your heart there..." Xiao Zhan voice out, after silent for a while, but gets cut by Yibo.

"Shut up! That won't happen!"

"Maybe a cute boy?" Xiao Zhan looks up at Yibo who is staring at him.

"You are the only boy which captures my heart," Yibo states sharply. Then he flee his gaze back to the lake. "Old boy..." He mutters.

Xiao Zhan glares at him and.lifts up his head from Yibo's shoulder.

"Dare to say I'm old..." Xiao Zhan snaps, but again gets cut by Yibo.