~Secret Santa #8~

Marinette POV

"Alya, your turn." She stood up and slowly opened her gift.

"What? I didn't tell anyone I wanted this!" She said with pure shock, "Unless..."

"Well, maybe you did tell someone." Ms. Bustier suggested.

"NINO!"

"What?" Nino said, putting his hands up in defense.

"YOU'RE MY SECRET SANTA."

"Ya, I am. Gee Al, you don't have to yell."

"Nino, you got me the new blog designer thing that I've wanted for ages!"

"Ya, I know. I'm the one who bought it for you."

"I don't remember telling anyone about it though..."

"You were staring at it on Saturday when we went Christmas shopping," Nino shrugged, "It felt like the right thing to get you."

"You're the best Nino! Thanks." Alya sat back down next to me.

"Ya, no problem Al."

"Ok then, Nino why don't you go?" Ms. Bustier said.

"No problem dudette! Uh, I mean Miss," Nino quickly stood up and took his gift out, "Woah! These are so cool!" He admired the new item, slowly turning it around, fingering the design. He then took off the pair of old ones, which were resting on the back of his neck, replacing the old one with the new ones.

"Uh, I saw you looking at them the other day and thought I could get them for you," Alya said, a blush creeping up her face.

"It was you?" Nino turned around to face us.

"Oh ya, shoot. I just messed up, didn't I? You were supposed to guess."

"Nah, it's fine Al. These are so expensive!"

"It's fine, spending money once in a while is fine. I tested the quality of the music at the store and those headphones are the bomb!"

"I know right? They are so cool!"

"Why don't you guys talk about this later at lunch? We only have two more Secret Santa gifts left."

"Wait, Miss?"

"Yes, Rose?"

"Marinette and Adrien haven't gotten chosen as the gifter for Secret Santa. Doesn't that mean they're each other's Secret Santa?"

Marinette E.X. has stopped working.

"Why yes indeed, good job Rose. Marinette, Adrien, why don't you open your gifts at the same time?"

"I don't mind as long as Marinette doesn't mind," Adrien said, standing up.

"Marinette?"

"Oh yeah! Um, s-sure." I quickly stood up.

"Hey Marinette, you got me this right?" Adrien asked.

"Y-yeah I did."

"That's so cool! I really hope you like your gift. I worked really hard!" He gave me a smile, the insides of me turned to goo.

"I d-definitely willing! I mean will!"

He chuckled, "1, 2, 3. Open!"