~Secret Santa #9~

Marinette POV

He chuckled, "1, 2, 3. Open!"

One piece at a time, I took out the tissue paper, revealing a blue velvet box. Slowly reaching in, I took out the blue velvet box. Placing the box carefully on the desk, I paused to see Adrien's reaction. He had pulled out the box his gift was in and placed it on the desk. Suddenly, our eyes met.

"A-adrien?" I asked and quickly looked away. A blush brushing across my face.

"That was kinda awkward wasn't it? Sorry, I just wanted to watch your reaction while you opened the gift." He said, placing his arm behind his neck. My heart warmed at the thought. I heard a couple of 'aww' as he said that.

"U-h same."

"Why don't I go first then? You can see my reaction first." A light chuckle escaped him.

"S-sure, go straight ahead."

He nodded and lifted the lid. He took out the jacket I worked lots and lots of nights on. You could see his eyes instantly lighting up. I let a breath out. Since when had I held my breath in? He turned it around, finger tracing the 'A' in the front.

 Since when had I held my breath in? He turned it around, finger tracing the 'A' in the front

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Wow, Marinette! This is amazing!"

"Thanks, A-adrein."

"Did you make this yourself?"

"Um, yes I did."

"Wow, you're truly talented Marinette," He took off his current jacket and put on the one I made him.

I gave a small smile.

"No, seriously I'm not joking. I'm pretty sure Father would be impressed by this!"

"Really?"

"Of course! You made this all by yourself and designed it yourself. It's amazing."

"T-thank you, Adrien, I'm glad you l-like it."

"Now my gift will seem too cheap. Nothing can beat this gift you gave me!"

"What are you saying Adrien, I bet the gift you gave me is amazing." Since when did I get the confidence to say that?

"Well, I guess you should open it."

I nodded and slowly lifted the lid of the blue velvet box. A light gasp escaped my mouth. The jewelry he gave me is absolutely beautiful.

Admiring the design of the jewelry, I noticed the tiny print embodied on each piece

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Admiring the design of the jewelry, I noticed the tiny print embodied on each piece. I picked up the necklace and gave it a closer look. Beautifully engraved was my name.

"Want help?" A voice asked.

I looked up and saw Adrien giving me a curious look on his face.

"Sure," I said and handed him the necklace.

I turned around and waited. Suddenly, I felt something cold landing softly on my neck. I smiled, a sigh escaping my lips. This is the best Christmas ever, I hummed "thank you, Adrien."

He chuckled, "No problem Marinette. What do think?"

"I absolutely love it! The craftsmanship is absolutely gorgeous, you can tell it's hand made."

"Thanks, it was mostly Father, but I did help him carve in your name."

"Y-you carved it?"

"Ya, I did. I messed up a lot of other pieces of jewelry, but somehow manage to carve these out beautifully."

"I wouldn't have matter if it was messy. As long as it's from you, it's a gift to treasure."

A tint of red adorned his cheeks, "Thanks, Marinette."

"Okay Lovebirds, we get it."

"Alya!" I yelled.

She giggled.

"Okay class, now that the exchange is done, I'll give you all 30 minutes of free time before we get started with other games and activities." Ms. Bustier said.

Alya turned to me and whispered, "Hey girl, I got some pictures."

"Pictures of what?"

"Are dumb?"

"Maybe..."

"I got pictures of you and Adrien! They're so cute!"

"You better show me later!"

"Of course I will, why else would I take them."

As we laughed, I met Adrien's eyes. He gave me a bright smile that made my heart flutter. I smiled back. Although it was not officially Christmas yet, I have determined this is the best Christmas ever!