1 - Direction

Making my way through the building, I could see the empty hallways that made up the structure. Since we had just been given information regarding how the school works, it was to be expected. Classes are still filled with people discussing what to do and how to handle the future now that the truth has been revealed.

I had planned to stay in class and discuss further details with my classmates about what our next steps should be. However, I was suddenly called by the loudspeaker to head to the Faculty Room.

'What could Chabashira want?"

I found myself upon a door with the words 'Faculty'.

"Don't need to think twice about this one." I sarcastically told myself.

Opening the door, I saw an empty room until my eyes landed upon a lone woman sitting at a desk.

"Hello, Ms. Hoshinomiya." I initiated the conversation.

"Oh, hello, Yagami-kun, are you here for something or someone~?" Hoshinomiya seductively finished her sentence while narrowing her eyes and holding a smirk.

'Here we go again.' Sighing to myself, I remembered the past events of this teacher's antics that I was already all too familiar with.

"My homeroom teacher, Ms. Chabashira requested my presence. Have you seen her, Ms. Hoshinomiya?" I asked, quickly attempting to shut down any possible lecherous talk that may stem from this woman.

"Hmm...no I haven't seen her. Would you like to stay here with me to wait for her?" She continued pestering me, as she emphasized herself.

"No, thank you. Since you haven't seen her, then she's not in this room. I'll just wait for her arrival outside." Quickly averting my gaze, I swear I could see her pout.

Walking outside, I shut the door behind me.

'Guess I'll just wait, not like I can do anything else real-'

My thoughts got caught off as the door behind me quickly opened and closed.

'Leave me alone, woman.'

"Ohayo~! Yagami-kun! Leaving me all alone was rude, hmph!"

Clinging onto my back, I feel ashamed to say it, but I felt her chest pressing on my blazer as she squirmed around, almost causing me to fall.

"Well, I'm sorry, Sensei, but I believe that Ms. Chabashira called me for an urgent matter, so seeing her as quickly as I can is vital to whatever is happening." I quickly let out an excuse.

"Hmph, is that so~?...Does this mean you like Sae-chan over me, Yagami-kun?"

'Where did that one stem from? Sae-chan? It must mean they're close.'

"Well, I always did like history more than math so...."

"Aww...no fair! Hmm...how about this..." Turning her body over so her chest was against mine, Hoshinomiya made sure to press her weight onto mine as she continued.

"I bet Sae-chan doesn't give you after-school tutoring lessons, does she? Then how about it, I'll tutor you as much as you want, just the two of us.~"

'Get off of me already.'

"Ms. Hoshinomiya, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can-"

Getting cut off before I could finish, my saving grace came in the form of my homeroom teacher who chose to whack Hoshinomiya on the head with her clipboard.

"What do you think you're doing with my student?!" Chabashira yelled as Hoshinomiya yelped down in pain.

"I was just keeping him company!!" Hoshinomiya said while crouching down on the floor.