Chapter 25.)

"See youuuu!" Ava waved bye to Reign and Kaari as the school bus pulled off. It was the next day and King wanted to do some shopping while the girls were in school.

       They had a thing for wanting to buy the entire store whereas Ava just wanted fruit snacks and yogurt and she'd be fine, they weren't hurting for money at all but King hated telling them 'no'

        "That'll be you in a few years," Ayanna said as she picked Ava up and she smiled.

        "I'm excited, I can go to big school with sissy,"

        "You sure can," Renae smiled as they followed Kwan and King to the truck.

        "I'm surprised little man is asleep," Ayanna said as Renae carried a sleeping Kairo.

        "He's up during the night and sleeps in the day, God help me," She said and Ayanna laughed.

        "Shopping should be easy then,"

        "I think it will," Renae said handing Kairo to King just as an Escalade pulled up.

        Kwan and King stepped in front of them and eyed the unfamiliar vehicle.

A caramel complexion woman exited car first and Renae and Ayanna studied her features. She was gorgeous as hell and looked to be about 5'6 with a track star figure just slightly thicker. Her hair was in a short pixie cut resembling Toni Braxton, shades were hiding her eye but her full lips were popping in the sun, Renae noticed her tattoos and nodded impressed since she also had a thing for tattoos.

"Oh hell," Renae frowned deeply when Zina exited the car then Malik.

King narrowed his brows and tilted his head slightly and eyed an obviously nervous Zina.

"Ain't that the bitch that tried to get you killed?" Ayanna asked, she knew but she just wanted to make sure she was seeing straight.

"Mhm," Renae nodded slowly as Malik approached them.

The woman walking with Zina removed her shades and extended her hand to King. "Kyle,"

King gave a nod then turned to Malik. "Are you crazy?"

"Hear me out," Malik said holding his hands up. "Just let me talk to you for five minutes,"

Renae was fuming, she couldn't believe this, she couldn't believe the bitch that plotted against her and nearly killed her kids and husband was standing in her face as if she did nothing wrong. It was bad enough Autumn popped up on her as if things would good and she had to refrain from beating her ass but now this bitch? Was it pick on Renae year?

Renae casually walked around the men and Ayanna was right with her. When Kyle noticed Renae heading for Zina, she slowly moved Zina behind her but she wasn't aware just how ruthless Renae could be.

"Hello," Kyle greeted extending her hand.

"Hi," Renae gave a tight-lipped smile as she kept her eyes on Zina.

"Malik has told me so much about you," Kyle said trying to make small talk.

"That's good," Renae nodded.

"Real good," Ayanna said wrapping her hair up.

Kyle rose a brow and studied the two women for a second. They were beautiful as hell and she could tell they had no problems in protecting each other, but she also had no problem with protecting Zina.