Chapter 33.)

It was January 20th, Martin Luther King Jr day to some, no work, no school to a few and a regular day to others. It was 9:30 in the morning and Dajon was doing another interview with Shanti since she was the only radio host he felt was genuine about their craft.

         "Gooooooooood morning Seven-Five-Seven! It's yo girl, your favorite, Shanti and we're back with your favorite athlete and ninety-five point seven's regular, basketball star, number eight... Dajon Davidsonnnnnn," hitting the button for applause for dramatic effects, Dajon laughed pulling the mic towards him.

        "Wassup wassup," he greeted.

        "First thing, good morning and how are you?" She asked.

        "I'm good actually, I dropped my nieces off at school today so I'm in a good mood," he smiled opening the seafood salad she made for him.

        Cooking or ordering out was something the team grew accustomed to doing.

         "Your nieces are kinda like your extended kids huh?" She smiled and he nodded.

        "Don't have any, but I settle for them. Kaari, the one y'all always see on my page talking about Spongebob and Dora, that's my lil roll dawg, she swears she's the boss of me," He said and they both laughed.

        "Would you say you have a favorite or you don't believe in that?"

        "I don't believe in that. I have a special bond with each of them, Reign is more laid back, we bond over reading or watching the discovery channel. My youngest niece Ava, we bond over studying or talking about basketball or her just asking me random questions. Kaari, y'all know how we coming and my lil nephew, I gotta give him a few more months to get used to me, all he does is stare at me as if he's trying to figure out if I'm a bad guy or something," he explained and Shanti laughed.

         "That's adorable, would you say your sister feels as if you treat them equally?"

        "Most definitely," he nodded shaking his Gatorade up.

        "So I'm getting a few questions on my recent post about you, should we get into that now or talk about you coming back for the new season?"

         "We can do some questions first," he shrugged focusing on his food.

       "Ok, so one fan wants to know if you're dating anyone or looking for anyone,"

        "I'm chilling... there might be someone I wanna lockdown... not sure yet," he replied and she smirked nodding.

        "That leads to the next question... another fan... well actually three of them want to know who exactly is prettyxary," she said and Dajon chuckled picking up a napkin and wiped his mouth.

        "We're cool, don't go trolling her, she doesn't do this internet stuff,"

        "Not a fan of social media?" She asked.

        "Nah, has anxiety and feels as if it's a place where pretenders can feel good about themselves until they go out into the real world... I agree with that to a certain extent,"

        "What part do you disagree about?"

         "I don't really blame Instagram, I blame society as a whole for having certain people feel as if they had to have a certain amount of followers, likes or have their body a certain way just to be poppin, everyone played a hand in that mindset by feeding into those who worship and eat, sleep and breathe for Instagram likes, followers and social acceptance. I just feel like people who aren't really sure who they are, turn to social media as a way of trying to figure out what they really want out of life, rather it's good or bad," he explained.