Writing on Skin 2 (LAMP/Polysanders)(Fluff)

C.W. 

The first of this story is in my Sanders Sides Pride One Shots book (EchoInFadingLight if you want to read it (I'd recommend it or you'll miss certain things in this)) and was requested by fly-into-the-sun!

~~~

They met Patton first.

The following weekend, Logan and Roman were sitting in a local coffee shop, holding hands under the table, waiting for any sort of confirmation text from Patton that he had arrived. They were making light conversation about their soulmates. They had exchanged numbers and started a group chat, Roman making sure that each soulmate had a string of hearts next to their name. The mysterious 'V' was yet to agree to meeting but none of them minded.

Roman was restless, shifting constantly and playing with his fingers at the back of Logan's hand. Logan, however, was much more composed, but you could tell he was excited. He had a certain gleam in his eye that wasn't usually there. He contentedly listened to Roman's frenzied talking all while sipping a latte. Roman had been too hyper to order anything, but paid for Logan's drink regardless.

Roman's phone chimed, and he ripped it out of his pocket, hand shaking.

<3 Patton <3 - I'm here! I'll meet you in there!

Roman almost jumped out of his skin. "Logan, I can't believe this is happening!"

Logan chuckled, "You didn't have this reaction when you found out I was your soulmate."

Roman glared at him, but seeing the amused expression he wore, he eased his scowl. "That's because you're a nerd. And there wasn't as much build up. And I barely knew you-"

"You barely know Patton."

"Not the point."

At that moment, the bell above the door rang and Roman's head whipped around to the direction of the sound. There stood a young man with fluffy, golden hair and freckles littered all over his face. He must be.

Roman grabbed the pen he had been keeping beside him the entire time and drew a line on Logan's arm. Surely enough, the line appeared on the stranger's arm and Roman leapt up, letting go of Logan's hand, and hopped over to the stranger. He flung his arms around his neck, and Patton quickly returned the hug.

"Is it really you?" Roman asked, still clinging to Patton.

"It is!"

As they pulled away, Patton's eyes landed on Logan, who was standing awkwardly behind them. Patton pulled him into a hug too, easing his grip in consideration for Logan's disliking towards too much physical contact.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Patton," Logan said, straightening back up out of the hug. Patton was much shorter than him, despite being older, and even though Patton stood on his toes, Logan still had to reach down relatively far.

"The pleasure's all mine. I've been so excited about this all week!" Patton grabbed one of each of their hands, swinging them lightly as he talked.

"So have I! You've never left my mind." Roman said, pressing a kiss to Patton's knuckles.

Patton blushed and giggled at Roman's romanticism. Only then did they seem to realise that they were blocking the door somewhat and moved back to their table.

"Can I get you anything, Patton?" Logan offered.

"I'm alright thanks. I was kind of hoping we could go for a walk or something."