CHAPTER I

GO AND READ AGAIN THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING
I REPEAT
IF U ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TYPE OF CONTENT
DO NOOOOOOOTT READ

Flug was running through his lab, making the ultimate changes to his new invention. He was under a huge presure. The deadline was near and his boss was angrier than ever. He failed THREE times in a row. This was his last chance to prove that he is not "a pathetic excuse of a scientist" and save himself from the sure death ,thing that doesn't sound so bad anymore.
His anxiety has reached a new level. He was trembling ,stummering diferent words like: "He's coming ,h-he's coming. I need to finish it , i-it's my last chance!!! Last chance!"

The smell of sweat felt from 20 meters ,tears falling down his cheeks... he hadn't slept for 2 weeks, not to mention that his only food was coffee and pills ,that led him into depression and addiction.

Looks like someone forgot that Dr. Flug is a mortal.

It's 4 in the morning and the deadline is up to 5:00.
Luckily, today, Demencia was locked in her "room", and 5.0.5 was cleaning the house. So, apart from his insanity, there were no other factors that could have distracted him from finishing the prototype.

At 4:53 it was ready. He turned on the camera and ,with a hoarse and tired voice ,said: " This is a sword with the property to melt any matter through fire, and if any hero tries to use it - it will self-destruct through a huge explosion....and now .... Test 1" and with that word he pressed the button that activated the sword. It caught fire and with a swift motion cut all the figures of titanium, diamond and steel.
"Finally ... it ... it works ... "

"Hey NERD, Blacky is coming and ya better be ready for the worst!" Dementia entered, slamming the lab door. "IT WORKS!!! It's ready ! I did this.." Flug fell to his knees, chuckling madly.
Demencia looked at him confused: "Ooook ... I guess.."

Along the hallway were heard His wide and pressed steps, which instilled fear in every soul nearby. A dark and abusive aura surrounds Him, emphasizing His rage.

Even if the artifact was ready. The fear caused him a tummy ache. He drank some water, straightened his back and held his trembling, preparing to speak clearly in front of his boss.

Entering the laboratory , with a threatening expression of silence, He asked calmly: "Doctor Flug, for the Fourth! time: Is the device ready to be used?"
"Yes mister Black Hat...sir!"
"It should be so.... for your own good."- He said, turning His blood-thirsty gaze towards the scared doctor.
"Get ready to film the ad, you smell worse than Demencia's food."
"Y-yes sir ... thank you si--" - the door was slammed before he could finish the sentence, leaving behind only a deafening echo.

"Sooo doc ,are you sure that ,this thing is working?" -said Demencia still looking at the closed door. " He's very upset. If you have failed, this time he'll realy--"
"YES I am absolutely sure it works. Now I'm going to take a bath ,meanwhile ,I want you to stay cool and Do Not Touch It." -said Flug as he headed for the exit
"Ok.." - this time she doesn't want to cause him any problems.

In 20 minutes Flug was ready , exhausted, but ready to film the commercial.

"Here's Black Hat with a new invention that will eliminate the heroes from your pathetic lifes ONCE and for all !" -said Black Hat holding the device.

"This - is a special sword. Taking fire it can melt any matter ,so you can destroy any shield or any other weapon ,thus ensuring your victory in the fight ! To activate the machine you need to press this button."- Flug forced his voice ,trying to speak clearly.
With those words Black Hat pressed the button.

In a few seconds a huge explosion was heard from Black Hat's mansion.