CHAPTER II

IT STARTS HERE

GO READ THE DESCRIPTION.

(I just don't want to traumatize people🤨)

The laboratory was full of smoke ... the device exploded right in His hands ... right in Black Hat's face .

Shit.

Flug rose from the floor, his paper bag was a bit burned, revealing just a fresh bloody burn on his cheek.
Black Hat was not affected by the explosion, but you could see how His eye was reddening, expeling a black substance that materialized in the air.

"I don't understand ... I checked dozens of times - everything was perfect ,no error possible ... the only way it could explode would be ... to get activated by a hero.. "
Hearing these words, His monocle broke.

He grabbed the  doctor by the throat, lifted him in the air and knocked him on the ground. Flug couldn't even react to what happened as he felt how blood filled his mouth.

"BOW? !!" -5.0.5 seeing his injured creator, ran, despite all the fear, towards him. At the same time, Demencia looked at her boss a little bit scared.
"Black-"
Before she could finish the sentence ,and before 5.0.5 could reach Flug, Black Hat turned them into black matter, thus teleporting them in other dimension ... remaining alone with Doctor Flug.

"You ... worthless pice of shit." -said the demon turning to the doctor who coughed ,trying to get up with colapsed moves.
"I gave you four chances but it looks like it's not enough for you ..."

"How much do you think you can play on my nerves, Doctor?" -said Black Hat with disgust.

"S-sir ... I-* cough * can explain .." - said Flug, still suffocated by the pain.

"Explain? The only thing I want to hear right now is your flesh tearing apart." -said Black Hat grining.

Sharpening His claws ,He grabs the doctor by his arm ,leaving no chance to escape ,and with a sudden movement bites his face, tearing the rest of the paper bag.

Scared to death Flug squeaked and pushed the demon away with all his force.

Taking advantage of those 5 seconds, Flug sat up, trying to run away.

Angry ,but still with a smirk on His face ,Black Hat licked the blood from His lips .

Suddenly a tentacle grabbed doctor's feet pulling him back.
"No ,please!!! Stop!! I swear I'll do everything!!!" - cried the desperate doctor facing that inhuman grin.

As always for Black Hat it was all a silly game.

"You are able to descend so much just to save your pathetic life? What a shame."
With this words He stepped on Flug's chest and slammed him back on the floor. Pressing harder and harder ,till He felt a crack beneath His leg.
Flug screamed, grabbing the other's leg, trying to lift it, but for nothing ... he was too weak.

Black Hat slowly dragged His leg along Flug's torso, as if to wipe the shit off His shoe.
But when He pressed between the legs, Flug cried out, mechanically closing them tight.

" Aahahahaa.. Flug - useless in science ,usless as a pilot ,but moaning like a masochist .. and how I managed to hire such a whore in my Organization?"

"Stop!...Please stop..."- whimpered Flug, tears streaming down his bloodied cheeks. It was too humiliating.

"You want me to stop? YOU ARE THE ONLY CREATURE WHICH I DIDN'T KILL AFTER THE FIRST MISTAKE AND YOU'RE NOT ACCEPTING A SIMPLE PUNISHMENT?!!"-sreamed out the demon.

"Give me another chance .... I-I swear--"

Looking at him with insanity and laughing crazy, the eldritch ripped apart his jeans and underware, without intension, reaveling the truth. Flug ... was a female. The scientist was too shocked to move. At first Black Hat seemed a bit surprised, but then He looked up an grinned maniacally.

Understanding what his boss is planing, he began to oppose even more insistently, hitting with the feet in all directions, just hoping to escape. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT PLEASE DON'T!!!" - screamed out Flug crying in terror.

Black Hat lifted him up and smashed him on the table. The scientist turned quiet, again spitting blood and wheeze in pain.

In a few seconds he felt how he was force penetrated , the pain gripping his whole body. He couldn't even scream, starting to choke and trying to normalize his breath as the demon started to thrust harder, growling and ripping apart the scientist's birth canal.

Blood running down.
"Didn't you expect something like this, Doctor? I am capable of anything!" - he thrusted deeper.

"GHAaaAaAAHhhhh"- it was the first time the scientist felt such a agonizing pain.

"I will make sure this is the last time you disappoint me!"

The eldritch moved faster ,holding his hands tight.

Flug couldn't stand it anymore. His sight was blurred. The pain ate away all the other senses ,leaving behind just terror and agony.

Finishing ,He pulled out His tentacle. Flug twisted at the feeling of being finally free and immediately fainted.

Black Hat moved away ,zipping His pants and heading to the exit.

"I hope it was a good leason, doctor. My patience is not endless. "

Suddenly He felt a sweet scent ... that smell filled the entire laboratory ... virgin blood. He turn around looking at the lying on the table scientist ... coverd in blood and bruises. Not moving.

He was a virgin?

No wonder.

"..." -He turned back and gestured with His hand. From nowhere Demencia and 5.0.5 appeared in the hallway right in front of Him.

"5.0.5 clean him and get him in his room."- said the eldrich looking down at the shivering bear.

With that He left with a strange feeling in His chest.