Chapter Four: Raising Hell

|Warning: There is a few drops of spice in here|

Sophie's body was pressed between the door and Alec's body. The layers of material that made the bottom of Sophie's wedding dress parted as Alec stepped, somehow, closer. Their lips moved passionately together -- Alec trying to understand that the angel in front of him had agreed to be his wife.

Alec paused for a moment, detaching his lips from hers and resting their foreheads together.  Her eyes were still closed as she absorbed the moment. Her hair had been pinned up in an intricate bun, though Alec knew she found it annoying. 

He felt as though the world was spinning and the only thing anchoring him to the earth was her. Slowly, he began to remove pins from her hair, a golden waterfall falling from her head. Sophie let out a sigh as her sore scalp gain some form of relief. Her eyes fluttered open, looking up at him with soft, gleeful eyes. 

"Today was--" She began breathlessly until Alec's head dipped down once again, attaching his lips to hers once again, 

"Amazing," Alec whispered once again before stepping backwards, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist and dragging her with him. His fingers worked nibbly against the ribbon holding her dress together, pulling the thread out of the holes. Sophie moved her hands to his tie, easily untieing it and throwing it across the room -- she was surprised that he had managed to do it that morning, she always had to do it for him. 

As the ribbon fell to the floor, Alec removed his arms from her and he quickly removed his jacket, returning his arms to their position before. His hands slowly moved up, pulling her dress down slowly until it pooled at her ankles and she was left in only her bra and panties. 

No matter how many times Alec saw the sight in front of him -- it still managed to take his breath away. "Beautiful," He muttered before placing his hands on her waist and pulling their hips together before placing his lips on hers -- tounges already dancing together and small moans entering the room. "I love you," He managed to whisper between kisses,

 Sophie managed to pry her lips from his, looking up at him as she asked, "Then why didn't you safe me?" She went limp in his arms, eyes rolling backwards as Alec steadied himself and grabbed onto her head, tears already pooling in his eyes as he shook her, hoping that would wake her but nothing worked.

Alec's eyes snapped open, wide and frantic. His heart hammering in his chest as he quickly glanced around the room, until he realised that Sophie was snuggled against his chest. His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer, trying to remember that this was reality, that she wasn't dead. 

The door burst open, revealing Izzy who smirked at the sight as Alec quickly lifted the duvet to hide the both of them, though Sophie still wasn't awake, "Wake Sophie, the mundane leaving,"