𝕺𝖓𝖊

"𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚"

🀢 🀣 🀥

"Wake up!"

I groaned hearing Lydia scream into my ear. My sister is a lot of things but gentle is not one of them. Squinting my eyes open to adjusting to the bright lights coming from my window, I watched as Lydia plopped down at the bottom of my bed.

"Good morning," I grumbled pulling the straps up on my baby doll nightgown, trying my hardest to not let my eyes close. I was still extremely jet-lagged from my flight last night and was in severe need of my daily dose of caffeine.

Unfortunately for me, my sister didn't require caffeine to wake up as her high-energy-killing machine self, "Ariel, today is the first day of our sophomore year and you as a Martin, you need to look your best. Now I abou-"

"Lyds," I moaned, trying to make her slow down long enough for me to be able to take in everything she was saying. It was taking everything in me not to fall back on my pillows. Rubbing my eyes and letting out a small yawn, I try to give my sister my biggest smile as I squeezed her hand, "I am excited to go to school too, but that is two hours from now" I scowl, feeling myself slowly lean back on my bed.

Lydia didn't seem to care, as she pursed her lips for a few seconds before standing up ripping the sheets off the bed with her, "You need to get ready. I bought you an outfit yesterday that is hanging in the bathroom and I am curling your hair after."

With that, she left the room, slamming the door before the pillow I threw could hit her little strawberry-blond head. Letting out another yawn, I slowly rolled myself out of bed as I began to plan out my day. It seemed surreal that I was finally back home. Beacon Hills. The thought of starting the new school year at Beacon Hills High caused an elated giggle to bubble from my lips as I couldn't help but grin.

"This will be good for me," I mutter to myself.

"Ariel!" Lydia's screamed through the wall of their connected rooms, "Hurry up."

Choosing to ignore my sister's shouts I continue to nod at myself, "This will be good," I repeat, my voice squeaking at the end however as doubt begins to settle in.

Heading to Lydia and I's shared bathroom, I immediately noticed the outfit Lydia had laid out for her. It was a pair of tawny boots with an autumn plaid skirt, complemented with a white skirt under a knitted vest. It was adorable.

I quickly throw the outfit on, noting how the heel on the boots make me look taller. Humming to myself with a smile fo satisfaction, I wash my face, before moving to begin applying a light layer of mascara, Lydia walked in with a curling iron in hand, already fully dressed. Of course, she looks amazing.