ℭ𝔬-ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫

【 chapter ten 】🀢 🀣 🀥

【 chapter ten 】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲"

🀢 🀣 🀥

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, I imagined maybe picking up your medicine," the young Martin girl huffed as she walked alongside her sister.

Lydia groaned as she finally made it next to the Argent, "Not a five-mile hike through the woods."

Both girls were struggling to keep up with Allison who was used to the exercise of walking through the woods. It also didn't help that they had dressed for a casual shopping day at Macy's and not a full-blown hike.

Ariel tried to remain positive as she spoke, "Allison, why don't you tell us what we're doing here?"

"Before that, I want to ask Lydia something," Allison said, moving the massive black bag off her shoulder and putting it on the ground. "Jackson asked me to the winter formal."

Ariel's eyes widened as she quickly looked at Lydia to see her reaction."Did he?" Lydia asked in a snipped tone.

"Yeah," Allison shrugged feeling a bit guilty for bringing it up, "Just as friends. But I wanted to make sure that you were okay with it first."

Lydia nodded, "Sure, as long as it's just friends."

Ariel frowned, knowing that fine was the last word she would ude to describe Lydia at the moment.

"Well, yeah, I mean, it's not like I would take him into a random classroom during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything. Would I?" Allison hummed.

All the color drained from Ariel's face as she quickly ran to catch up with Allison, who she knew was going to be a bit upset with her, "I can explain."

Allison shook her head with a tight smile, "I forgive you, as long as you do one favor for me in return."

"Anything."

Allison pursed her lips before curling them up into a Cheshire grin, "Tell me about Stiles."

Ariel shrugged her lips, "Som of Sheriff Stilinski and best friend of Scott McCall-"

"No," Allison laughed, slightly nudging the fair skinned girl, "You know what I mean."

Ariel hummed trying to hide her huge grin, "We may have kissed..."

"What," Lydia shouted, unable to contain her jealousy.

"Tell me everything," Allison giggled, knowing the couple was perfect for each other.