Gone?

*contains sad scenes that could trigger people*
Rain poored over the mobile ambulances in the car park of starcourt mall. The party were sitting inside separate ambulances awaiting news about Joyce and Hopper. The atmosphere was tense as people began to appear from the building. Joyce emerged through the mist but she was alone. El saw Will run up to her so she got u to look for her dad. Something was wrong. He wasn't there. It felt like Els world came crumbling down as she realised what was going on. He cant be gone! He's her dad, he's hopper! Hopper can't be gone its not possible.
"El I'm so sorry. He didn't make it." Joyce hugged El them both crying.
"Gone?"
"Yeah El gone." El began crying even harder, she couldn't live life without Hopper!
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey so this is a SUPER short and crap chapter but the next one will be better and longer I promise. This is a season 4 fan fic based around elmax I've already written a jopper season 4 fan fic called 'The American'
Please ignore any mistakes💫
Check out my other fab fics if you love Elmax,Byler, Mileven, Peraltiago, Jopper, Newtina and Sadie Sink!
Check out my insta @sadiesmileee
Have a good day! 💕