Robin

Max nervously walked up the the dvd store counter where she was faced with Robin Buckley.
Only Max, Dustin and Steve knew about Robins sexuality, Max and Dustin heard her talking about it and they of course accepted her!
"Hey Dingus what's up?" Robin smiled as Max aprouched her, it was clear how Scared Max was.

"Um please can I talk to you? Like privately?"
"Of course come out the back. Hey Steve I'm taking my break!" They both walked into the back room that was very much like the one Lucas told Max about everything and turned her life upside down...literally!

"So I have these feelings and I don't know what to do..." Max was basically Mute yet Robin could just about here her words.
"Umm ok what's his name?" Why's she coming to me about this? I'm crap with romantic stuff unless...
"Well th-that's the thing she's a girl..."
"Ah well that's ok! You know love is love! I'm guessing this mysterious girl is Eleven?"
"Um well yeah."

Max felt allot better after her conversation with Robin, I guess all she needed was for someone to look at her and say that it's ok. She knew it was but she still needed it.

———————-
Hey sorry for the short chapter but my chapters will be short😂
Please ignore any mistakes🌷
Have a good day✨