Reunited

6 months later
Finally after 6 strenuous months of living in Away from hawkins the Byers were finally returning to Hawkins! The kids had been talking about it for weeks non stop, fighting over who they missed the most and who there best friend is. Even though hawkins was filled with bad memories it was also filled with good.

The Byers excitedly packed up there car for there long awaited trip to Hawkins! It was clear to say that Eleven was the most excited. She got to see her friends again and Max!
"So El who are you most excited to see?" Will said while El munched on eggos. They had a long car ride ahead of them but it would be so worth it!
"Definitely Max! What about you?"
"Oh I thought it would be Mike? Mines Mike."
"Oh right yeah..." there was an awakaed silence between the them.
The car journey went by like a flash until they came across the 'welcome to Hawkins' sign, memories flooded back to them. Both good and the bad memories. They all have regrets; some more them others. El wishes she spent more time with Hopper before that night. The car swung around the corner the so Byers house came into view. They agreed to meet the party there as it was quieter and less people from the town would see them and gossip.
It's amazing how 4 people can bring such joy to someone's life isn't it? The second the Byers saw the party smiles grew on their faces and tears streamed down there cheeks.
"MAX! DUSTIN! MIKE! LUCAS!" Eleven shouted sprinting out of the car towards them.
"Byers! El! How are you? It's been to long." The whole party screamed in excitement.
Everyone thought El would hug mike first but that didn't happen much to Mikes disgust and confusion.
Max embraced El into a loving hug. Tears melting from their eyes. Suddenly Mike ripped them apart and forced el into a hug.
"Hey el! I've missed you!" Mike said as he gave Max a dirty look.

——————
Hey! I'm trying to update this book more! I just need stranger things 4 now! I need to know what happens! Please ignore any mistakes💗
Have a good day and stay safe✨