212 days

It had been a gruelling 212 days since Eleven Hopper had last seen her best friend Max mayfield. 212 days since she left hawkins. She missed it everyday, her friends, her family...Hopper. Oh how El missed Hopper, her fast proper family who was torn out of her life.

Before her and the Byers said there emotional goodbyes El told Mike that she loved him which she did, does but she's beginning to realise that that love is more of a friendship love. She felt that way about Max but a bit different... she couldn't really explain how she felt about Max.

He was back...hopper was back but he was different. Black spread through his veins, anger raged through his body. He was flayed and he was coming for his daughter.
"D-dad please this isn't you! This is the mind flayer! Please dad I-I love you!" It was like for a split second the real Hopper came back and he sacrificed him self.
El had to stand there and watch as the colour from his skin went. He was gone.

Suddenly El was back in her cell at the lab, the grim white walls shadowed over her. She heard the horrifying turn of the lock. She was trapped her all over again.

"D-dad please! I can't loose you! They'll take me back to the lab, I don't want to go back there to Brenner!" El wailed in her sleep.
"El hey it's ok, your here, your safe!" Joyce cuddled her. This was a nightly accuraance for them both. Ever since the traumatic night at starcourt Eleven would have the same nightmare, Joyce hoped they would have gone by now but they hadn't. Maybe it was closure El needed, to go back to the mall see where he well you know.

Finally in just 48 hours eleven is coming home! I've missed her so much her brunette hair, her beautiful eyes, her rosy lips... NO MAX! You can't think like this! You like Lucas you can't like girls!
Ugh maybe I'll do and see robin she'll know what to do.
Shit! I need to get El a gift.

Normal pov

On the way to the video store Max strolled into the new shopping mall, Hawkins mall, creative name I know!
She strolled up to the jewellery store and she started scanning her eyes to find the perfect gift.
10 minutes later her eyes landed on it, a rose gold shiny love heart necklace with a opening to put the perfect picture.

She just knew that eleven hopper would love this just like she loved her.

———————-
Hey I know this chapter is really crap but I promise it will get better just please stick with it! Please ignore any mistakes!
Stay safe and have a good day💗