Part 11- Matty

Mat-
I felt my stomach drop to the floor as Nate ran without fear to, as I found out Taylor. Right as I began to think I had the confidence to fight her my mind breaks and shatters all over the floor. The control I had slipping out of my fingers like a strand of hair. Everything turns blurry as fear takes total control over me. Covering me like a dark substance, blinding me. A cold strand of sweat slides down my face and plummets to the hard floor without noise.

A sharp pain stabs at my heart looking at Taylor toss Nate around like a toy. Like some useless rag doll. Her long curly hair bouncing as she sprints at Nate for another round. Suddenly all the fear I had dissipates as rage fills me. Without thinking my feet glide at her. To my surprise I caught up to her quite quickly, jumping her hard. Pinning her down I notice how built she was, Nate was right. This girls stronger and more feed then I am. My eyes find hers, her eyes black and intimidating. Scary. "Like what you see?" She says with a wink, finally I realize I lost my hold as she knees me in the groan, tipping over she throws a right uppercut hitting my square in the jaw.

A sudden burning burst up in my face and groan as I fall in defeat onto the cold metal. Ignoring the pain I get up awkwardly, spitting a ball of bright red blood onto the floor. Taylor is quick at my feet again, grabbing me by the arms she jabs her head into mine. Before I could fall she harshly grabs me by the wrist and throws me over her head like I weigh little to nothing.

My head hits the floor with a thud. A burst of pain shoots everywhere. Everything tilts and turns, my eyes blurring. "MATTY!" Is all I hear before my eyes betray me.