Chapter One: Transfer Student

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nae ileum-eun Akane Akiyama ibnida." *Hello. My name is Akane Akiyama* The new transfer student greeted the class in her best korean language... which wasn't too bad for someone who came from America. She was part Japanese, which everyone could tell by her name. She was pretty cute with her black hair that looked pretty thick and sriking dark blue eyes. Even though she is only 15 years old, she had the mind and personality of an adult. She looked tall but her legs were simply longer than her torso, a model type of body.

The members of a popular trainee kpop boy band were all sitting in the last row. The sensei seperated Cha Hakyeon and Ravi due to the constant talking and giggling those two did. Usually someone would have greeted her hello but no one did, the whole class was silent, all looking at her. Akane was very beautiful but... She didn't look quite friendly... She didn't have a scary pokerface like Leo, her face just lacked... emotion.

"You can take the seat next to Cha Hakyeon. He's in the last row." The teacher said. N raised his hand to show her who he was. She nodded and made her way to the empty seat between N and Ravi. Some girls gave her dirty looks as she passed by but she didn't react to them. She quietly took her seat and just stared at the front board, not looking at anyone.

The teacher went on with his lecture on the history of South Korea and Akane kept up with him despite her earphones being in her ears the whole time. N was looking out the window, glancing at the new girl from time to time. An hour later and the class gets their 30 minute break. Two girls, the class reps quickly ran to the back of the classroom towards the new student, waving at the Vixx members first, of course.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Akane-chan! ^^ Oh wait... I should call you Akiyama-san first, huh." The first girl said. Akane raised her eyebrow at them for only a second before bringing her eyes back to the front board, ignoring them. "Uh..." The class rep mumbled awkwardly.

"Where are you from, Akiyama-san?" The other girl tried. *I'm not even going to describe what these two reps look like since they are irrelevent to the story* 

"Why do you even care?" Akane answered harshly. Both girls were taken back, even the boys. The whole class turned silent and was watching the whole scene. A few seconds past and then the girls simply walked away from her to their seats in disgust and defeat. The rest of the class went back to their business but the members of Vixx didn't. She got their attention, especially Leo's even though he made sure not to show it.

The rest of the school day went by pretty smoothly after that; Ravi fell asleep in class again and got yelled at, he slept right through that too, N was busy daydreaming of the banana milk at his dorm fridge, Leo was ever so slightly glancing at the new girl but paying attention in class, Ken was on his phone, looking through the new fashion, Hyuk was busy eating random junk food that he keeps hidden in his desk and Hongbin was actually writing notes. Akane was reading a book. It was actually a manga called "Soul Eater". The bell then rang for the end of the day, Akane darted out of the classroom, remembering that she left a notebook in the cafeteria. 

The Vixx members started packing up their books and left the class together. They wore their school uniform but had thin jackets over them since it was a little chilly outside. 

"What do you think of the new girl?" Ken asked. The six guys were grouped together, walking down the long hallway of students trying to hurry home.

"She's pretty... but she's mean..." Ravi commented. Ravi likes feminine girls but other than the uniform and her looks, Akane's personality didn't seem very feminine.

"I wonder where she's from..." Hyuk mumbled. Hyuk was the youngest member of the group, being only 16 years old. 

"She doesn't act Korean. I've never met a Korean girl like that before." N joined in. 

"Maybe she isn't korean. Her name was Japanese-like." Hongbin informed.

"Eh? But her korean was so good." Hyuk whined. They continued down the hallway when a girl called out to them.

"Hyukie!!!" They all turned to see a very short girl running towards them. She had short, light brown hair, brown eyes and red glasses. She was a freshman and a childhood friend of Hyuk's.

"Chon-Hee!" Hyuk laughed, hugging her. The other girls around them began glaring but didn't do anything in fear of their Oppas rage if they did. The rest of the group greeted her, Leo simply nodded and all 7 began walking together.

"How was school?" She asked sweetly. 

"Eh? Same old, same old." Hyuk informed.

"Oh! There's a new cafe shop that just opened up! You guys wanna go?" She asked. 

"Do they have banana milk?" N asked.

"What cafe doesn't have banana milk?" Ravi asked sarcastically. N and Ravi began arguing lightly and Chon-Hee began babbling on about the cafe to the rest of the group. As they were about to descend the stairs, two hands came from behind and pushed Chon-Hee, hard down the stairs. 

"Chon-Hee!" Hyuk yelled, the rest of the members tried to catch her but she was too far down for them to do anything. 

"Aaaaahhhhh!" She screamed. Just as she was about to collide unto the brick wall on the landing... Akane jumped in front of her, arms wide open and caught her in her chest. The force pushed Akane hard, her back colliding with the brick wall which was rough with a lot of pointy edges. Both sinked down to the floor. Vixx ran down the stairs after them. "Eh?" Chon-Hee blinked her eyes a bit in suprise and looked up from her savior's soft chest. She was somewhat entranced by Akane's beauty. Akane opened her eyes and looked down at her very softly and kindly.

"Are you alright?" She asked the shocked little freshman.

"Me? Don't worry about me! Worry about yourself! Are you ok?" Chon-Hee yelled at her. Akane winced as she stood up.

"You should go to the nurse." Hyuk cried but Akane shook her head.

"I appreciate your concern but it's not needed." She said, beginning to walk up the stairs.

"Gamsahabnida!" Chon-Hee yelled really loud. She stopped and looked back ay her, giving her a very dazzling smile and then went back on her way.