Chapter Four: Training Physically vs. Mentally

_____Akane's_Dream_____

"You're a terrible person... Cursed WITCH!" She yelled. Akane is 5 years old. She has short black hair and very bright blue eyes. She was in a pure white dress, standing in a dark room. There was a doorway in front of her, her mother on the other side.

"Mommy!!!" Akane called, running towards her mother. Just as she was about to reach her mother, her mother literally kicked her away. Akane landed hard against the cold floor and looked back up. "Momma..."

"Disgusting! I am not your mother! You're the child of the devil! An unwanted child... You should have never been born." Her mother said to her coldly. Her mother looked just like her but her mother's beautiful blue eyes turned to an icy black color. Tears started falling down her face as her mother walked through the doorway and slammed it shut.

"Akane-chan!" She turned around and saw Jessica. Akane was the age of 7 now.

"Jessica!" Akane ran to her and hugged her. "I missed you so much. T_T"

"Me too..." Akane looked saw that she was hugging a burned Jessica. She gasped and let go, slowly backing up. "What's wrong, Akane-chan? Are you feeling guilty if what you did to me? You cursed me... but I forgive you. We can burn together."

"Aaaahhhh!"

_____End_of_Dream_____

Akane gasped out of her slumber. Sunlight was already peeping through the blinds as she shook off the nightmare. She was covered in cold sweat. She looked around and saw Ravi snoring away and Hyuk sleeping like an angel... his hair isn't even messed up.

"Are you ok?" Akane gasps at the voice but realizes that it's just Alex. He was standing at the foot of her futon.

"Yeah." She answers when she is sure that the other two people in the room were deep in sleep. She quietly got up and tip toed out of the room and into the bathroom with a change of clothes. Alex remained in the room to watch over the sleeping boys. As Akane was showering, she felt the scars of her past.

When she was 10 years old, she was brought to live with an uncle. He seemed really nice at first but... One night... he came into her room while she was sleeping and... Did very unspeakable things to her and after words... he whipped her... Most of the scars have healed over the years but she still has the marks and the memory of the pain.

She turned on the ice cold water to shake off the fear and memory. She then dried herself with her white towel. She looked into the mirror and saw a truly ugly girl who nevwr smiles and is always in pain.

Winter was just starting in Korea so she put on some thick leggings, fuzzy socks and some thick black skinny jeans. She then put on her bra and a "Pink Floyd" black shirt over it. She always has her cross-necklace on and matching dangling earrings. Now she has to deal with her hair. She's thought of cutting her hair plenty of times but Alex always stopped her with some excuse to keep it. She ended up just putting it in a regular, high ponytail that will never be as high as she wants it to due to her thick and heavy black hair. She sighs at her fustration and lets her side bang loose on her face. She opened the door and was met by N who was trying to open his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw her.

"Ohayo, Akiyama-san!" He sang to her. His hair was a complete mess and she could see drool marks, he he. Akane simply nods at him a good morning. "I'm going to go make some breakfast. Can you go wake up the kids?" He asked her. N is the Umma of the group and acknowledges the rest of the members as kids.

"Eh? From what happened yesterday... are you sure you should touch a stove?" Akane asks curiously. N laughs.

"I can cook. That was all Ken's fault. Never trust him behind the kitchen." N informed as he disappeared into the kitchen.